Let's go 49ers!!

I am rooting for them also. Even though I live in MD..I am a transplanted New Englander..and since my Patriots are out of it..I will cheer for the 49'ers..as I am NOT a Ravens fan..lol!

Lets all hope for a good, safe game, with refs who can make the right calls, for a change! :thumbsup2

I am rooting for them also. Even though I live in MD..I am a transplanted New Englander..and since my Patriots are out of it..I will cheer for the 49'ers..as I am NOT a Ravens fan..lol!

Lets all hope for a good, safe game, with refs who can make the right calls, for a change! :thumbsup2

Another transplanted New Englander here rooting for the 49ers! We also have family and friends that live in Maryland and they are HUGE Patriots fans, all rooting for the 49ers.:)

Go Kap!! As Colin is an alumni of UNR and went there at the same time as my son, we are rooting for him.

BTW, the children of Sandy Hook, singing America the Beautiful, gave me chills.

Another transplanted New Englander here rooting for the 49ers! We also have family and friends that live in Maryland and they are HUGE Patriots fans, all rooting for the 49ers.:)

This made me chuckle..GO 49'ers...next year ...Patriots, lol!

I'm disappointed I dont get a free red robin burger.

It was an interesting game to say the least in the second half.

Was there a Denny's commercial for their usually free grand slam??

I'm not a niners fan nor am I a ravens fan but the "officiating" was completely 1 sided . The niners got robbed more than once. I feel bad for them. They better team lost yesterday

rgf207 said:
I'm not a niners fan nor am I a ravens fan but the "officiating" was completely 1 sided . The niners got robbed more than once. I feel bad for them. They better team lost yesterday

Other than the possible no holding call at the end of the game I thought the officiating was pretty good.

Other than the possible no holding call at the end of the game I thought the officiating was pretty good.
That's one. The running into the kicker on Akers which should have been roughing the kicker was another. Ed Reed jumped offsides by about a mile on the niners 2 point conversion. Those are just 3 I remember. All 3 were key plays that could have shifted the game in the other direction.

No one is ever going to be completely satisfied with the officiating every game. I'm sure both teams had some questionable calls go in their favor during the season that may have helped them get to the big dance. Some days you're the windshield, some days you're the bug.

Queen Colleen

That was even questionable, IMO. They both had hands on each other. You could see it from one of the angles that they showed.

That's one. The running into the kicker on Akers which should have been roughing the kicker was another. Ed Reed jumped offsides by about a mile on the niners 2 point conversion. Those are just 3 I remember. All 3 were key plays that could have shifted the game in the other direction.

There was one where there was a shove by a SF player after the QB ran out of bounds. That wasn't called against SF. There is always missed calls. They were on both teams last night. After the lights being out so long, and until then, SF was not playing well at all, they got the momentum. If the lights had not gone out, SF would have not even come close to winning. They are a great team, but they did not play good for quite a bit of the game so saying they were the better team was not proven last night.

That was even questionable, IMO. They both had hands on each other. You could see it from one of the angles that they showed.

There was one where there was a shove by a SF player after the QB ran out of bounds. That wasn't called against SF. There is always missed calls. They were on both teams last night. After the lights being out so long, and until then, SF was not playing well at all, they got the momentum. If the lights had not gone out, SF would have not even come close to winning. They are a great team, but they did not play good for quite a bit of the game so saying they were the better team was not proven last night.
As I said, I'm not a fan of the niners nor the ravens so it doesn't matter to me. I agree that there are missed calls but it's becoming the norm to have multiple missed calls per game, and big ones. The calls that were missed last night were game deciding, IMHO. That's the problem. The superbowl is supposed to have the best of the best as far as refs are concerned and they didn't.

Yes, there is holding on every single play and yes other calls are missed but it's game deciding missed calls that really get me.

"Possible" no holding call? Yeah right. And I'm sure 90% of the state of Maryland would agree that the officiating was pretty good. Of course they would. It was blatantly one sided in favor of their team the whole game.

Well there is no doubt that the one terrible non-call at the end decided the game. I wasn't going to watch this Superbowl and said as much. I don't like that the NFL glorifies some of the bad apples they do. I believe they're following in the footsteps of the NBA. But at the last minute, I decided to change my mind. Bad call on my part.

The receiver was mugged. It wasn't even close to questionable. It was clearly and blatantly obvious holding. The only thing questionable was whether pass interference could have also been called. And that you're using the lights as an excuse is hilarious. The 49ers weren't given momentum. They took it. And if anything, the lights allowed a tiring Baltimore defense to rest. And as for a light shove 2 inches out of bounds that was missed, that doesn't negate the blatant calls and no calls in Baltimore's favor all game.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter