Lets have some fun

goofymom/pop

<font color=deeppink>oh where oh where can the tag
For those of us who are missing the big meet at Nats house lets have some fun.

If you were a Pin which one would you be and why???

I'll go first

Dinosaur Gerties

Because first of all my sis has called me Gertie for 20 or more years, I love ice cream cones, and I feel as old as a dinosaur most days......

how about you????

castmember language pin specifically ASL. I love American Sign Language

I would be the Disney Auctions Exclusive Piglet reading a book pin. I was an English major in college and I had to do tons of reading, and I think I am a lot like Piglet. He is kinda timid, and I am too.

I'd live in the north in the summer, then go down south in the winter as a graceful and free, Fantasia humpback whale...

my kids may say that I would be one of the evil queens...malificent, etc...lol but I would rather be a princess pin....or a character in the pooh gang...what a nice bunch of characters to be friends with...
Holycow
Lisa

Well i would be what else but, TINKER BELL!!! She is just my all time favorite character and I would love to have the job of flying down from the castle.

Hey, Maleficent is a great idea!
OK, I'd be the whale and on a full moon... turn into Maleficent!

Wanda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter