"Let's meet at Downtown Disney..no...Let's go to DISNEY WORLD!!" PTR October 2012

ABDonovan

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone!

I have decided to start our PTR, since we finally made reservations at Ft. Wilderness.

Here is our basic story: My best friend, Mika lives in London, UK (well, close to London). We have slowly become closer and closer, until finally, she asked me if I wanted to meet up in Downtown Disney, if she and her mom ever decided to visit. Since we met online, it took me a while to drum up the courage and convince myself that was ok. So, when she said that she was going to be at Disney World in October 2012, I said "HEY! Why don't I drive down and meet up with you at Downtown Disney!"

I looked a few things up, and asked my DH what he thought. Without hesitation, he looked at how much time we had to save, and said "NO! We're going to stay a week in Disney World!"

A week later, he changed his mind....saying we were going to stay 9-10 days, with driving. So, here we are!

I am new at almost everything here. So, if I'm doing this wrong, let me know lol

Let's get down to business, shall we?

Our Dates: October 19-28, 2012 (Mika will be there October 17-Nov 1)

Our Cast:

Me - A.B.

390971_10150437494772980_778362979_8523806_1170784477_n.jpg

I'm a bouncing 22 year old from Southeast Missouri. I am a Herpetologist and a Masters student in General Zoology and Salamander Morphology at Arkansas State University. I am also a HUGE Disney freak. I have always been crazy about Disney World. However, meeting my best friend in June of last year, caused the light to shine on my obsession, once again. My DH loves my best friend, but hates that she has awoken what he calls "the obsessive monster".

Favorite Park: Animal Kingdom

Favorite Ride: Kali River Rapids

Least Favorite Ride: Almost any Roller Coaster

Favorite Character: I pretty much adore Simba. He was my childhood crush. XD

Favorite Movie: The Lion King

What I'm most excited for: I'm super excited to stay at the Fort and to see The Lion King again.

DH: Wesley Adam

wes.jpg

Wesley Adam is a hard working good ole factory boy from Trumann, Arkansas. He's bouncy and childish and is my better half. He's also 22 years old. This whole thing started with a suggestion from him. He is very excited, but mostly for the riding and the food. lol

Favorite Park: Hollywood Studios

Favorite Ride: The Rockin Roller Coaster

Least Favorite Ride: It's a Small World

Favorite Character: Jasmine (he said she was the hottest character in the parks lol)

Favorite Movie: Tarzan or The Lion King

What he's most excited for: He's extremely excited for the Fort and segways lol But in the parks he is more than excited to ride The Rockin Rollercoaster again.

Finally there is Mika (my best friend), 25.

mika.jpg

Mika is the light at the end of my tunnel sometimes. I met her in June 2011. When I met her, we didn't hit it off at first, but soon found common ground with Disney. There is a catch to our relationship. She lives in London. I will get more into that story in a bit. More about Mika...she's a disney impersonator, doing Ariel and Rapunzel a lot. Sometimes the resemblance is uncanny. She fits in our little group by being exactly like us haha.

Favorite Park: Magic Kingdom

Favorite Ride: I'm not sure, but it's probably something like The Little Mermaid.

Least Favorite Ride: She doesn't like things that go upside down...I do know that.

Favorite Character: Ariel

Favorite Movie: Tangled or The Little Mermaid

What she's most excited for: Probably glomping me to death when we arrive.

I will update soon with some plans! I'm really excited to have started our PTR finally!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter