Let's Play "The Next Poster"...Disneyland style! Part 2

TNP will Disneybound on the regular.
Used to be true, but now it's more of an occasional thing. Once, for Dapper Day, I made a dress to resemble the gates of Club 33. It was a combo Dapper/Disbounding ha ha.
Here's a pic of the dress. Bought it and appliqued the flowers on.
20150301_133130.jpg

TNP has not been on every ride in DLR.

Last edited:
Used to be true, but now it's more of an occasional thing. Once, for Dapper Day, I made a dress to resemble the gates of Club 33. It was a combo Dapper/Disbounding ha ha.
Here's a pic of the dress. Bought it and appliqued the flowers on.
View attachment 704303

TNP has not been on every ride in DLR.
True! Although it's one of the things I (mostly) plan to fix during my next trip! For DL: one of the Main Street vehicles, Canoes, and (gasp) Rise of the Resistance! For DCA: Web Slingers, Inside Out, and Jumpin Jellyfish (I likely won't bother with the last two, but may do Inside Out if the line is minimal or walk on).

TNP has stayed at all three onsite hotels (and has a favorite).

True-We don't do it that often, but our favorite if the GCH, love the architecture.

TNP typically spends an entire afternoon at the hotel pool or lounge, taking a break from the parks.

False-if we do a longer trip, 4-5 days, we will go back for a mid day break some days, really to beat the heat in most instances, but sometime for an adult nap. We have a 3 day trip in a few weeks. I doubt we will go back to the rooms, but not totally sure as this is first trip with Son's (21) girlfriend.

TNP has navigated the parks with a party of 10 or more, and survived, relationships intact.

TNP has navigated the parks with a party of 10 or more, and survived, relationships intact.
True! Our Nov 2018 trip there were 10 of us, 11 for the first day. All 11 of us stayed together the entire first day, except for dinner. We split up more on days 2 and 3, but day 1 was a lot of togetherness!

TNP first went to DL as an adult.

True! Our Nov 2018 trip there were 10 of us, 11 for the first day. All 11 of us stayed together the entire first day, except for dinner. We split up more on days 2 and 3, but day 1 was a lot of togetherness!

TNP first went to DL as an adult.
False, but I took my DH (then bf) to Disneyland for the first time when we were both 20. I'll never forget seeing his face when we were in the HMH stretching room...his eyes lit up like a little kid on Christmas! The entire day he kept proclaiming how much fun everything was 🙂

TNP misses DCA 1.0 (original version of DCA).

False, but I took my DH (then bf) to Disneyland for the first time when we were both 20. I'll never forget seeing his face when we were in the HMH stretching room...his eyes lit up like a little kid on Christmas! The entire day he kept proclaiming how much fun everything was 🙂

TNP misses DCA 1.0 (original version of DCA).
False. I never actually saw the original! I had a bit of a hiatus when I had a DD and twin dds during that time.

TNP has met a Disney legend.

False. I never actually saw the original! I had a bit of a hiatus when I had a DD and twin dds during that time.

TNP has met a Disney legend.
True. My friend's dad was one.

TNP is worried about the increased costs and breakdowns and probably won't go as often.

False-a lot has changed in the world the last few years and even Disney is not untouched, but the light has not faded for us.

TNP carves Disney themed pumpkins.

False-a lot has changed in the world the last few years and even Disney is not untouched, but the light has not faded for us.

TNP carves Disney themed pumpkins.
True-but not every year. I actually hate carving pumpkins but had to do it when my kids were little. Now my adult daughter will get me to do it sometimes…

TNP enjoys Halloween Time at the parks more than Christmas time.

False - Although I love HalloweenTime, Christmas in the parks is hard to beat. Just the feeling you get walking down Main Street is something I don't think I'll ever forget.

TNP has watched the Candlelight Procession in person...

False - Although I love HalloweenTime, Christmas in the parks is hard to beat. Just the feeling you get walking down Main Street is something I don't think I'll ever forget.

TNP has watched the Candlelight Procession in person...
TRUE! Multiple times both WDW and DL. Was in tears watching it last year at DL in person. So lovely!

TNP is "too young" for DL's PeopleMover.

TRUE! Multiple times both WDW and DL. Was in tears watching it last year at DL in person. So lovely!

TNP is "too young" for DL's PeopleMover.
False. I remember it well, though I didn't appreciate it that much at the time. Now that I'm...more mature, shall we say... I sure wish it was still around!

TNP loves the Soarin' pre-ride safety spiel on the monitor.

False. I remember it well, though I didn't appreciate it that much at the time. Now that I'm...more mature, shall we say... I sure wish it was still around!

TNP loves the Soarin' pre-ride safety spiel on the monitor.
Omg, YES! We love David Puddy 😂. H usually recites it along with him.

TNP collects popcorn containers.

True! I have quite a few and will probably get more! They are just hard to display..

TNP participants in pin trading
False. I think it's pretty cool and I'm often impressed with the number of pins people can wear at one time, but I have steered clear of collections of any sort. I've seen it snowball with so many of my friends and family members so I've told people that I don't want collections. It was really hard to get my mom to accept that. I have a Cheshire cat figurine (Royal Doulton Alice series) and a little carved wooden kitty which she took to mean I collected cats figurines. I had to shut it down after she got me 3 more "Because I see you love cats!"

Ok, I do have a secret collection of Disney items, including a few pins, but I don't want my already obsessive nature to turn me into a hoarder, ha ha.

TNP misses Billy Hill and the Hillbillies at Golden Horseshoe.

SO TRUE-we did enjoy a nice piano player with some Dad jokes last week, but sure miss the Billies.

TNP will go to the parks just for a show, ok not to hit any rides.

SO TRUE-we did enjoy a nice piano player with some Dad jokes last week, but sure miss the Billies.

TNP will go to the parks just for a show, ok not to hit any rides.
True and False. I would if I lived closer, but I fly down from Sacramento.

I have gone just for an event (HM 50th, Dapper Day, etc) but I usually get in a few rides. I've gone for Dapper Day when I didn't ride much but did a lot of the DD-sponsored events (Expo, speakers, mixology class, etc). But if I fly all the way down there, I go more than one day.

TNP has had something confiscated at security.

TNP has had something confiscated at security.
False-I know the rules and follow them! I appreciate security keeping everyone safe!

TNP gets annoyed at the people who don’t open their bags/backpacks before it’s their turn at the security table.

True-I too easily get annoyed at people who are in the perpetual slow lane in life but decide to stay in the fast lane.

TNP has Disney photos or memorabilia on their work desk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter