Elijah Abrams

Mouseketeer
...and share your ideas here for Disney attractions, lands, parks, hotels, etc.! Based off of this thread from the Inside Universal Forums. This is meant to be a fun and harmless thread, so please treat it as such. Enjoy everyone and post yours!

I've got some! If The Simpsons and Marvel are ready to leave Universal, they can come over to Disney World with these additions:

For the Simpsons, either a new land at Disney's Hollywood Studios or a "fifth gate" park themed after the show.

For Marvel, a new pavilion/area at Epcot, replacing the Wonders of Life pavilion (the PLAY! pavilion would be a temporary thing), called the "Tony Stark Memorial Superhero Pavilion", and would feature WEB Slingers and Pym Test Kitchen.

- Add a Princess & Frog Character Meal to POFQ in the old table service restaurant (it's still there behind closed doors).

- Move Hall of Presidents to Epcot AND use the real estate for a Haunted Mansion Themed Table Service.

- Forget new pavilions in EPCOT (they probably already have) and put attractions in. The space is sitting there for Germany & Japan already. Look at more options.

- Create a REAL SENSIBLE plan for EPCOT Future World. All these band aids will do nothing.

- Close Living Seas for new attraction and add Australia to Animal Kingdom, could include a Great Barrier Reef along with some critters.

- Take out Dinosaur and replace with the Indiana Jones ride. Change that area to be South America.

- Take out Indiana Jones show in DHS along with Backlot Express and Star Tours. Create a Marvel area. Star Tours could stay with retheme - Antman.

- Take out LM stage, Launch Bay, Playhouse and bring in PIXAR with Monsters Inc. ride. Reopen Pixar Place with something to create cohesion.

- Move One Man's Dream to Disney Springs.

- Take advantage of the HUGE VILLIANS FAN BASE! Resort, character meals, dark attractions, special events. Club Villain was the best event I have ever attended at Disney. One reason was it was put on by Disney Events who does things better than park event folks.

- Remove the monorail between MK and EPCOT. It's TOO OLD and too expensive to upgrade. Put in the Skyliner between the two parks. path is already there.

- I still want the Star Wars Table Service Dinner Show! :darth:

- Retheme RNR to Goofy - Powerline

- Solar Panel covered parking lots, cooler cars and power the whole property

Could keep going :surfweb:

Last edited:

I'd like to turbo-charge EPCOT. New lands, new rides, one in each territory, however small. Like the boat ride in Germany, scaled right up to the Mount. Fuji roller-coaster in Japan.

I'd love to see real ATTENTION in parks like when Walt oversaw them - paint touched up every night, the places immaculate.

I'd expend the People Mover, allowing riders to disembark at one of three or four points along its track, making the park more accessible.

I'd remake Figment in a way that echoed the original more than the current one does.

I'd introduce third party restaurant stops in the parks, subsidised to the Disney Corp - like a Mac Donalds in Magic Kingdom with duties paid towards Disney.

Epcot kiosks with guest chefs who are found through some kind of a contest. Can even make the search a travel cooking streaming show & have found talent come back to contests on property, maybe repurposing some of the older attraction stadium space:cloud9:.
Pretty sure I should have been an imagineer, daydreaming of how to make people happier makes me happy.

Add Columbia to EPCOT World Showcase. Center it around a La Casa Familia Omnimover like HM.
COCO is Mexico. Goodbye 3 Caballeros.
Inside-Out in Imagination, but work it around Figment.
Update CoP so the final scene isn't looking back 40 years in the past.
Update Spaceship Earth - take your pick on the features that no longer work on that one.
Do SOMETHING with Dino-Land. This was a horrible, budget skimming Eisner-era idea that should have been re-themed almost immediately. Love the Indiana Jones idea, but how about Monstropolis? Re-theme the Dinosaur ride to "Mikes New Car". Yeah, I know, Monsters aren't real. Neither is anything in Pandora.
Replace Aerosmith with Dr. Teeth & Electric Mayhem in RnRC.

A New Orleans themed restaurant near SM/new Tiana attraction.

A jerk chicken QS near Pirates.

Love the idea of a HM restaurant from PP.

Add a new country to WS…a real Africa would be cool instead of just the outpost or perhaps some South American countries.

Bring Marvel attractions to DHS.

A Haunted Mansion themed resort would be awesome

Cancel the move to Florida and try to hire back as much of the talent that quit with the ill-advised plan to move to Lake Nona.

More niche rides, possibly in Hollywood Studios!

Such as a copy of X:\ No Way Out, a coaster in Thorpe Park. What's unique about it? It's backwards, in the dark and amidst the sounds of a helicopter taking off. It's not very violent, but it is a new and fun experience!

One last idea... a SAT range. We already have a shooting range, but a proper SAT range is a step up. Users are handed heavy machine guns like L85s or M4s along with three "magazines". Each gun is powered by gas recoil - no actual bullet or projectile, just a simulation. They are then provided with a huge screen in front of them and the enemy approaching. The name of the game is to wait a bit so as not to give your position away, then to take down as many of the enemy patrol as possible.

FB_IMG_1582434955314-960x675.jpg

I must say, this is a fun thread!

I've got LOADS of new ideas for Animal Kingdom! (Even if it means rolling up the tracks on the Wildlife Express Train. At least there would finally be a way to walk to Rafiki's Planet Watch.):

• An Australia land complete with Australian animals and an Outback Safari attraction.
  • A South America land featuring South American animals, a Brazilian steakhouse, a Rio show, and an Encanto attraction (mostly centered on Antonio Madrigal and his animals).
  • A Polar land with polar bears and penguins.
  • A North America land with cougars, bears, etc.
  • Beastly Kingdom. Enough said.
  • A revamp of DinoLand that gets rid of the Din-O-Rama section, perhaps replaced with a section about prehistoric mammals or maybe an Ice Age ride.

An Inside Out 3D show for Disneyland Park and Epcot, hosted inside their theatres that used to play Captain EO and Honey, I Shrunk the Audience.

They do need to do something better with those theaters other than the Short Films. If I had my way, I'd do a full-on sequel to Captain EO starring Bruno Mars! That ain't gonna happen though, so I'll take whatever, as long as it's and original attraction. Inside Out is a great choice for the Epcot theater and goes along well with the Imagination theme. Maybe something different for DL?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter