Let's see your Beverly photos!

Here is my BFF's DD Before...

beverly1.jpg

and here she is after....

beverly.jpg

Here's my mom, she would kill me if she knew I put this picture out here..:rotfl:

22mar9.jpg

what is it about the beverly that makes it taste so bad? and remind me again which are the ones that are actually good! thanks, can't wait to trick my non-DISer family members in october!!! *evil laugh* :maleficen

We took a couple of newbies down in January this year! Their mother (this was her second time down) had never tried Beverly either! LOL! Here are a couple that I shot! I personally don't really mind the initial taste of Beverly...it's that rotten garbage after taste that lasts for hours that I don't like! LOL!

000_0118.jpg

000_0119.jpg

Beverly Strikes Again!

Until next time,
John

what is it about the beverly that makes it taste so bad? and remind me again which are the ones that are actually good! thanks, can't wait to trick my non-DISer family members in october!!! *evil laugh* :maleficen

Krest is great. Its like really yummy Ginger Ale.
The Fanta is good as all Fantas are.
Beverly is in the eye of the beholder. :rolleyes:
Mezzo Mix was our favorite! Its like Coke and Orange Soda mixed together. I try to recreate the perfect mix every time I eat some where with a fountain machine.

We'll definitely take our Beverly pictures this year. We're taking two first-timers who are enthusiastic about Club Cool since I told them about it! hehehe!

I have never tried Beverly but I am so going to get my unsuspecting family members in December.....hehehehe. Of course I'll have to try it myself too just to make it fair! But I will make them go first.

I just wrote a Beverly section in my trip report (link in sig) and another poster wondered if there was a Beverly face thread, and voila, found yours. So, I thought I'd post mine over here as well. Enjoy!

My crew before...

img_0722.jpg

After...

img_0723.jpg

img_0724.jpg

img_0725.jpg

Then me, before...

img_0726.jpg

And after...

img_0728.jpg

We just came back from a week at WDW. It was beyond amazing, and we too did the Beverly experience. Here's a video of our second attempt at trying Beverly. We took photos of our first. The Beverly seemed to taste worse the second time around.

Beverly Tasting

Can't believe I'm saying this, but we will be there next week. Yes we will be trying beverly again. I'm sure it will not taste any better the second time around.

These are so funny! Last year we had our then 5 year old ds try the Beverly... Here are the resulting photos...

IMG_6283.jpg

IMG_6285.jpg

IMG_6287.jpg

IMG_6288.jpg

IMG_6289.jpg

I can't wait to see if we can get him to try it again this year as well as get ds3 to try it too... haha

DD was 3.5 years old when she gave Beverly a try! Here are the before and after!

She knew I was up to something, lol!
HPIM1438.jpg

And after....
HPIM1439.jpg

Not in Disney but my kids tried the Beverly at the World of Coke in Atlanta....

day6coketrybeverly.jpg

I FINALLY have some photos!!! Man that was a great people watching place!

Here are my DDs

The middle ones comment, "What is this??"
IMG_3321.jpg

The oldest ones comment, "What is this, its NASTY!!"
IMG_3323.jpg

The littlest ones comment, "I want to try it again!"
IMG_3324.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter