Let's Talk 1-Bedroom Villas. What Is Your Favorite??

I love SSR - not necessarily because of the resort but because of the location. The theming is not great. It's not larger like OKW. It doesn't have multiple bathrooms like BLT.

But the access to disney springs is off the charts. There are so many dining options at DS. Plus you can accces other resorts without a transfer.

Hi all. For our next trip, we will be ready to "graduate" to a 1-Bedroom villa. I like the idea of a full kitchen, in-room washer and dryer, and the King size bed. Where has been your favorite 1-Bedroom set up or location for your family and why?? We have stayed in studios at BWV 3 times, SSR once, and once in a 2-Bedroom at OKW, but have NO experience at the others. Thanks for the input!
We love the BLT 1BR for the second bathroom, sleeper chair and huge kitchen. There is a small island as well as a booth type table so we can really spread out!

Akl, Kidani! I love everything about the layout, the second bathroom, the wonderful balcony. My favorite part though is the master bathroom! It is so large and so beautiful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter