Let's try this again! Holy Grails...

My Laughing Place,
I sent you a pm because your e-mail was not listed. I do still need the pin. Please look at my collection under LyricL on pin pics and let me know if you find a possible trade. Thanks!:p

I was talking to my son who is 6 and daughter who is almost 5 about Holy Grails. After a few questions they got the concept. My son loves dragons so he likes Figment and Pete. My daughter is a big Princess lover anything with the Disney Princess she'll love. they have their own pins to trade. Anyone who can help please email them Disneypin@aol.com. Thank You!

My 3 Holy Grails are:

1-1998 NFFC Rocket Rods pin
2-#4311 Las Vegas Toga Minnie
3-Meg from Hercules, a full body pin issued when the movie first came out

Hmm tough question
My holy graile

would be the

CM Mickey Firefighter chief
Pooh and the gang

:bounce: I am bouncing for joy and doing the happy pin dance:bounce:

:bounce: :bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce:

Caroline (my laughing place) has agreed to trade me the AK spinner. A trade for my first holy grail.

THANKS THANK YOU THANKS AGAIN

my most holy of all grails is the parkhopper pin. anybody out there have it to trade?? i do have a few really good tradeables.

I just found out that I will be getting all seven of the filmstrip pins in a trade from Kathie....but we havent hashed out all the nitty grittys yet as she has the tummy bug....ick! Pixie Dust and good wishes for a quick recovery to her......

I have now gotten my first holy grail...imagine that...and I was just doing this for the kids.

cindy

I am glad some of you are getting your Holy Grails! Does anyone have the Halloween Cruise pin for trade. I have seen them on auction sites and they have become cheaper but still can't afford! Anyone who wants to help feel free! Disneypin@aol.com:(

I have 3 possible Holy Grails available for trade:
- Gold DL Mickey pin (w/Mickey surrounded by DL landmarks and "2000" in red)
- WDW Pin Trader pin
- Pooh 100-Acre Park dangle pin

My own Holy Grails that I am looking for are:
- Continuing the Tradition
- Magic of Animation w/Mickey
- Mickey Press Pin Trader pin

I will also consider multiple-LE pin trades for the Holy Grail pins shown in the first list above. Please e-mail me off-board to discuss these kinds of trades, in order to abide by the board rules. Thanks!
Sue

my holy grail is simple

artists choice lady and the tramp le 3000 willing to trade up 2 3 multipules hey when all this pins stuff is over i wanna walk away with a bag of pins i like no t like beanies :smooth: :smooth:

I just got my old holy grail (poolside mickey ~ I still can't believe it)

I think next on my list would be any of the pintrader pins. The only one I have is Epcot.

I would consider multiples to trade for any of these.

Chris
cft@twcny.rr.com

Here are just a few of mine. :rolleyes: No laughing!!

Pin 20: CM Disneyland Spirit of Disney
Pin 4172: Who Wants to be a Mouseketeer Contestant pin
Pin 4708: DCL Who Wants to be a Mouseketeer Panelist
Pin 4174: DLP 5 Year Anniversary Pin

Cindy......glad I could help you out!

Mary wdwbound.......... I have the Disney Cruise Line Fresh Catch Pin PP #3087.

Sending you an email! ;)

doing the happy pin dance!!! I've got 1 pin marked off of my holy grail list thanks to Berlioz!!

and i'm working on another trade for another of my holy grails!! woo-hoo! now my holy grail list is:

WDW CM PTP (pinpics #120 i think)
June birthstone Minnie
WDW Happy New Year 2000
WDW Last Day/First Day 1999/2000 (possible trade for this one....not sure, though):bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Hmmm...My list would probably read like a who's who, unfortunately :rolleyes:

Haunted Mansion Dangle
Continuing the Tradition
PTP Champion (any)
Malificent/Dragon Gift Pin (probably my "most wanted")
Magic of Animation Donald and Mickey
2000 and 2001 Grand Plan pins
Gold Jail Scene

On a more realistic level, I'm also looking for:

Any PTP's except TDL and Merchandise
Mickey Security 2000
Silver Jail Scene
MSEP Farewell Spinner
Guest Service Fanatic 25, 50 Pins

I'm hunting for me:

Pin # 3326 is Mickey from Guam (I grew up there and want that pin :)

The other is my sons:
3830 Wet Paint.

We have At least one each of the DTD pin trading event and other limited editions pins.

I'll be in WDW in December and would be happy to pick up a special pin also.:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter