Let's use this thread to keep track of IGT, OGT and VGT assignments?

My last 3 cruises on the fantasy in VGT cabins were all assigned on a Tuesday afternoon - about day 18. All cruises have been this year. We are on the 11/4 fantasy sailing and hoping our cabin assignment comes tomorrow!
Did you get your assignment for 11/4?? We’re on 11/25 and impatiently waiting lol

I’m confused - what’s the difference between this thread I’m posting in now, and this one in the Stickies -
Thread 'Guarantee Status vs. IGT/OGT/VGT'
https://www.disboards.com/threads/guarantee-status-vs-igt-ogt-vgt.2914256/ - ? Do I need to keep up with both in order to understand GTY when I want to book one?

The stickie is what you need. This one if for people to share their stateroom assignment once they receive it.
However, at some point people started to post their assignments in the sticky thread. I think after the restart this thread had become burried. So the sticky has all the recent reports as well as the info.

Assignment came in this afternoon. So 15 days before sailing.
Was it worth the wait????
Last November we got deck 5 aft by the kids club and we don’t have kids 🤣 We upgraded on the ship after all aboard/cancellations/no shows. Lol I’m sure the family that got our room loved the location!

Was it worth the wait????
Last November we got deck 5 aft by the kids club and we don’t have kids 🤣 We upgraded on the ship after all aboard/cancellations/no shows. Lol I’m sure the family that got our room loved the location!
Yes. We got a great cabin. Best one so far and we have had multiple VGT and OGT cabins!

1. Did you book a IGT, OGT or VGT room, and on which ship? VGT
#2. How many days before the cruise were you assigned your room? 27!!
#3. What category (ex: 7a, 4c, 11c or whatever) and room # did you get? 4c (I’ll share room # after cruise)
#4. Are you happy with your assignment or do you feel like you got a "leftover"- undesirable room/location? Pretty happy saved around $550
#5. If you booked more than one room, are they close together?NA
#6. How many days before departure date did you book? 3 months very last minute for us

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter