Letters to surprise the kids with!

angelabrezovsky

Mouseketeer
I heard of people sending their kids letters from characters to go along with telling them they are going to disney. I don't have any clue what to write. Any suggestions??

Sign up on the fairy godmailer list and ask a family that is going to WDW ahead of you to send your child a postcard from his/her favorite character. They will write whatever you ask them to, and it's fun to see your child's eyes light up when they get mail from their favorite character inviting them to WDW!

Sign up on the fairy godmailer list and ask a family that is going to WDW ahead of you to send your child a postcard from his/her favorite character. They will write whatever you ask them to, and it's fun to see your child's eyes light up when they get mail from their favorite character inviting them to WDW!

We don't have anyone going :/

My kids wrote a little letter and drew a pic to their favourite characters ( fun disney activity before a trip) and we mailed it off ( can't recall exactly where I found this address) but we received two postcards back in their names, one from Mickey and pals and one from the princesses, both had all the characters signatures on the front welcoming them to a visit!!only took a few weeks to get back!

Here is the address:

Walt disney world communications
P.o. Box 10040
Lake buena vista, Florida
32830-0040

Here's one of the letters I made for my kids. I just wrote what I though the characters might say.

nickletter_zps368366be.png

We don't have anyone going :/

I don't think you understood what was said. There's a thread called "Fairy Godmailer", you sign up on that thread and a family from the boards who is going to the World before you, will write a postcard or letter and send it from Disney so it's postmarked from Disney. Then, you reciprocate for another family while you are there.

Go to the Creative Designs section of threads here on the Disboards. There you will find a multitude of creative designers who will create and personalize letters for you. You simply need to make the request to the designer that you want. Then you print it off.

Go to the Creative Designs section of threads here on the Disboards. There you will find a multitude of creative designers who will create and personalize letters for you. You simply need to make the request to the designer that you want. Then you print it off.

Thani you !!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter