Level Two seating

wishuponastarforever

<font color=deeppink>I just love coming here and v
I could only reserve Level Two seating. Does anyone know if children can see from this location? Thank you!

Assuming you are talking about the Hoop De Do review. Yes, they can see from anywhere in the hall. But not as well as those up front.

While tier 2 (for I assume hoop de doo) is the last choice I would make I would take it if it was the only choice. Kids should be able to see and the performers do come back to that area. Once we were on the side and just behind tier 1 and it was a great spot.

I agree with MinnieMSue! I took my son one year, got tier 2, and was glad I did. We could see well, it wasnt squished, and a cast member came over to chat with him and lift his new Simba stuffie in the air and sing!

Attachments

• IMG_20171127_190938976.jpg
    IMG_20171127_190938976.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 16
I agree with MinnieMSue! I took my son one year, got tier 2, and was glad I did. We could see well, it wasnt squished, and a cast member came over to chat with him and lift his new Simba stuffie in the air and sing!
Thank you . I do feel much better. I just don’t want to disappoint children and it is one of my Granddaughters fifth birthday🎂. I will stop overthinking now and again thank you all. The picture really helped 🤗

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter