• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Leveling the pop up at the fort?

AshFamily

Mouseketeer
We have reserved a "full" type site in September and I am kind of wondering about how leveling it will be :confused3?? Can someone with knowledge of these sites give me an idea about how level the sites are? I'm thinking we are going to try and request the 1600 loop.

In our experience the Fort has the most level sites thru out the entire campground, of anyplace we have ever stayed.

We use a BAL single axle leveler and turned it just a touch to make it uber level on our last trip...but it certainly wasn't necessary and we would not have been able to use blocks or lynx to level because that would have been too much.

You level a popup? :confused:

But as others have said, I'm not sure I remember ever getting my leveling blocks out at the fort.

j

I just got back from a Partial Hookup site yesterday and the coquina pads (also in the Full Hooks) are not bad level-wise but it's not like setting up on the concrete pad. My bubble was off about 1 inch side-to-side (my family would argue my bubble is a little further off if you know what I mean :goodvibes) but I didn't bother with it since I was only there one night.

So the coquina pads aren't perfect but pretty close. I bring a few 1-inch boards (old pieces of 1x8) and that does the trick.

Bama ED

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter