Lgmh

HillPete

Secret Simba Fan
OK, I have plenty of Alien Green MH for my backpack for my trip in 12 DAYS!!!!!!!!:cool1: :thumbsup2 :cool1: :thumbsup2 .

Oh, sorry. Momentary lapse of sanity due to 8 inches of snow and a forecast of 12 degrees on Friday.

So I want to do some orange and purple MH, too. I have Rumbly Tumbly Orange and Prince Charming Purple on hand. Do you think these are acceptable, or is there a better combo I should go get to mark my podcast-listener status?

Lastly, before my brain fries itself again. Is anyone going to be in the parks the last week of Jan? Wanna meet up for cake or pie (no judgements, eat what you like)?

--Hillary

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2010428

Our family will be staying at POFQ from Jan 29th through Feb 8th, all of us already have our lanyards made with our LGMH's
Alien green is the only way to go I think. I dont think I would approach someone with a different color unless it had a blatent reference to the DIS.

Ours have our user name jsoren11 on all of them.. See ya there! We are having a drink around the world tour starting at WL on Feb 3rd at 6:30 pm. feel free to join in... cant miss the pooh sized guy with the LGMH!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter