Liberty Tree Dinner

Rich M

DIS Veteran
Did I see that Liberty Tree changed the desert at dinner to the toffee one? If this is the case is there a reason why Lunch would be better than dinner? I have the dxDDP so would the apps at lunch be worth going for those? thanks for the help.

Did I see that Liberty Tree changed the desert at dinner to the toffee one? If this is the case is there a reason why Lunch would be better than dinner? I have the dxDDP so would the apps at lunch be worth going for those? thanks for the help.
lunch just has more options with the a la carte menu. It really just depends what appeals to you, either getting an a la carte appetizer and entree and dessert from the regular menu or the thanksgiving style menu. Choosing all of the least expensive a la carte options on the lunch menu (and no alcoholic beverage) gets you to around $32 before tax and tip which is pretty close to break even on the DXDDP so I'd go with whatever menu appeals more. Note that you do have the option of AYCTE at lunch so if different people have different opinions it could still be a good option.

I prefer the lunch because you have more options to choose from, but the family style dinner is wonderful as well. LTT is probably my favorite TS restaurant in the MK, I have had nothing but wonderful staff and great food. If you are wanting the Thanksgiving Style meal, the Lunch has a pilgrims feast option so you could get that if you wanted. It is suppose to serve one, but let me tell you the servings are huge!!

We just did dinner there last month and had the toffee dessert for the first time. Totally lived up to the hype. Dinner was good too.

We decided to stick with lunch so that we can try an entree and an app instead of having to eat the same thing. Thank you all for your input.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter