Liberty Tree Tavern Dinner Menu

Mr & Mrs DD

DIS Veteran
I know the menus aren't always up to date and that Liberty Tree Tavern has gone back and forth on their menu a bit over the last few years. According to the menu on the Disney website, The Patriots Platter is the only entree available for dinner. The declaration salad is listed as an appetizer option. My question is, does anyone know if this info is correct and up to date? There are no other "Entree" options for dinner other than the patriots platter? Thanks.

I know the menus aren't always up to date and that Liberty Tree Tavern has gone back and forth on their menu a bit over the last few years. According to the menu on the Disney website, The Patriots Platter is the only entree available for dinner. The declaration salad is listed as an appetizer option. My question is, does anyone know if this info is correct and up to date? There are no other "Entree" options for dinner other than the patriots platter? Thanks.

If you notice on the menu, there is no price on the appetizer, entree, or dessert. It's just how they listed the items on the menu. They won't come at all one time. Stuff on the bottom of the menu is priced and would be extra. So yes, the salad is included and all you can get is the platter for dinner.

If you notice on the menu, there is no price on the appetizer, entree, or dessert. It's just how they listed the items on the menu. They won't come at all one time. Stuff on the bottom of the menu is priced and would be extra. So yes, the salad is included and all you can get is the platter for dinner.
I just wanted to be sure that no other entrees were available (like the cheeseburger, meatloaf, or pot pie that they offer at lunch). Thank you for the feedback.

I just wanted to be sure that no other entrees were available (like the cheeseburger, meatloaf, or pot pie that they offer at lunch). Thank you for the feedback.

Dinner is a set price and all-you-care-to-eat, but you can only eat what is on the dinner menu. LTT has been that way for dinner pretty since they opened.

IMO lunch is the much better option since you actually have options at lunch. You can do the Patriot Platter (or a small single plate version of the meal called the Pilgrams Feast). They also have burgers, fish and chips, beef stew, a really good salad, and my current fav the lobster roll. Their appetizers are usually pretty good too.

IMO lunch is the much better option since you actually have options at lunch. You can do the Patriot Platter (or a small single plate version of the meal called the Pilgrams Feast). They also have burgers, fish and chips, beef stew, a really good salad, and my current fav the lobster roll. Their appetizers are usually pretty good too.
Thank you for the feedback. Lunch would be the better time to go. I am always on the lookout for a good lobster roll as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter