Liberty Tree Tavern - Has It Gotten Better?

jhaig

Not The First To Pass This Way
We haven't been to LTT for about four or five years now, but upon hearing some recent reviews we decided to give in another shot for lunch during our Sept trip. We're not expecting fine dining or 5-star service there, but have things there improved or stayed about the same as far as food quality and service?

It had been several years since we had been there, so we decided on our last trip to go. We went June 18, just a few weeks ago. Although, we were there for dinner, everyone thought it was really good, great food and service. We will definitely be going back.

Never went for lunch, been a couple times for dinner, Last time there was in October, we thought it was really good.

We love lunch there and usually have it twice in a 12 day trip every year along with dinner. We have never had a bad meal there. The corn fritters, pot roast, and Liberty Boys BLT along with the Colony Salad are delicious. Ooey gooey toffee cake is my favorite dessert in all of WDW.

I hope it stays as a great atmosphere and fun family style meal experience. :grouphug:
The food has been fine when I have eaten there and the staff always friendly and "in character" as an old Tavern Inn! :stir:

And it's my favorite place to go for Halloween Dinner when I have MNSSHP tickets. :jester:

:tinker:

We have always enjoyed the LTT. There are some servers there that I know have been there at least 20 years and service for us has always been good as well.

yeah I had to open this to see what needed improving. LTT is an old favorite for lunch for me. I haven't been back in years and wish I could fit it into our next trip. I think the lunch there has always been good, but everyone has off days!

I ate there once with a VERY unadventurous eater and he liked it. I was bored with the menu. Just not the type of food I want to eat while on vacation. But I know many love it.

I have only been once, many years ago for dinner, I thought it was great. We are going in Sept/Oct, and I have booked it twice, for lunch and dinner. I am wondering, has anyone had the fish and chips from here? That is one of the main reason why I wanted to book there, really hoping it's kinda like Rose and Crown. I am dying for good fish and chips, and sadly, we are only doing Epcot one afternoon and having late lunch/early dinner at Le Cellier per my BF request, so won't get my fish n chips fix there...Hoping it might be comparable to them at least a little bit, lol.

Glad to hear all the great reviews as we are having dinner here for the 1st time before MNSSHP. Just wondering- our ADR is at 5:20 but I heard there is usually a long wait...is this true?

Last time I went there the service was horrid and the food tasted like heated up frozen dinners. Granted it's been a few years ago, but I will not be back.

We have enjoyed every meal that we have eaten there. OP, what was it that you did not like??

I'm obsessed with the Oooey Gooey Toffee Cake! So delicious! Thinking about making a reservation just for dessert!

Do it!!!!! That is the main reason I have an ADR for the LTT this October. Boy I could go for some of the toffee cake right now!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter