Liberty Tree Tavern lunch vs. dinner question

WVParrothead

Earning My Ears
My family ate at the Liberty Tree Tavern last summer for dinner. We really liked the characters, but the food was too heavy a menu for July.

I know that the characters are only there for dinner, but if I book the latest lunch reservation will we be able to see the characters?

Do lunch and dinner overlap?

I to would like to know the answer to your question. We were there in May of last year and was thinking about doing lunch instead. Maybe the prices are a little cheaper too!

They do not overlap. Lunch is from a regular menu and is A-la-carte- meaning you pay for each selection. There are no characters at lunch. Dinner is an all you can eat buffet with a set price.

fyi Lunch for four (with 2 children's meals usually runs us about $30/35 dollars. The childrn's meal comes with drinks and desert.

We usually book the earliest dinner seating which is around 5 pm. The place is empty - all the tables are being set for the dinner crowd, so I am pretty sure the lunch and dinner reservations do not overlap.

If you found the meal too big, you could try eating a later breakfast and then skipping lunch so that you are ready for a big meal around dinner time.

Another option to catch similar characters would be the breakfast at O'Hanas at the Poly or breakfast or dinner at Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary. Either would be a quick monorail ride from MK if that is where you are for the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter