Liberty Tree Tavern Lunch vs Dinner

herrmannpt

Mouseketeer
I see that there are more options at lunch, which will be good for my husband and son, but my daughter and I would like the dinner food. It looks like the all you can eat platter is on the adult lunch menu but can kids also get it at lunch? My daughter is 7. We'll be on the dinning plan, so she will need to use a child meal credit.

We also got the Patriot's Platter at lunch, and it was delicious. It was too much food for me, but it was delicious.

Haven't tried it for lunch, but the comfort food at dinner was really good. One of the longer waits for our ADR as they were packed at 5 pm. Finally seated about 5:40. It was a party night.

Great! Thanks all! Lunch it is! More variety is a good thing. Plus a lunch reservation will work out much better with our FP+ times we have booked already for that day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter