Liberty Tree Tavern on Party Nights

bunkerchump

Mouseketeer
Hey all, Wondering if anyone here has a reservation for LTT during a party night (MVMCP)? I booked at the 6 mo. window and all I can find was a 4pm which was earlier than I wanted, but I still took it. I've popped back a few times to see if there were later times available - but no luck. Anyone eat there on a Halloween party night this year? To clarify, I'm asking to see if I was just unlucky in finding a reservation or if the restaurant changed its policy on reservations during party nights. Every visit we are there during a party (Sunday) and had no issues with booking later times.

Thanks,
John

Last edited:
I know - sorry Jody - I edited my question. They are not on the party list, but they also seem to be not accepting ressies after 4pm either. Plus I booked at the 180 day window. We are not doing a party but still wanted dinner there. In prior visits, we were still able to book a dinner then leave the park before 7pm when the party started.

We have had the same issue. We are planning not to attend a party on a Sunday evening and the latest ADR I could get for LTT was 4:00 pm.

Sounds like they are mak8ng it easier to clear the parks before the party

Using the TP Reservation finder, I was able to snag a 5:55 pm LTT reservation for Tues 11/27.

Hey all, Wondering if anyone here has a reservation for LTT during a party night (MVMCP)? I booked at the 6 mo. window and all I can find was a 4pm which was earlier than I wanted, but I still took it. I've popped back a few times to see if there were later times available - but no luck. Anyone eat there on a Halloween party night this year? To clarify, I'm asking to see if I was just unlucky in finding a reservation or if the restaurant changed its policy on reservations during party nights. Every visit we are there during a party (Sunday) and had no issues with booking later times.

Thanks,
John

I have a 4:45pm on a party day in December. I booked it in May of this year.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter