Liberty Tree Tavern

Mom2Kids2003

Mouseketeer
I'm trying to make a reservation for a sit-down at MK for our first night in Disney in January. Liberty Tree Taverns has an opening but I've never eaten there before. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

We really enjoyed it on our last trip in Oct 2013. It is basically Thanksgiving dinner served family style. It was also a great location to catch the Electric Parade right after! We will be returning in April! It's already on our list!

Very family-friendly, Americana atmosphere with a comfort food menu. Dinner is served family style with an assortment of turkey, pork and beef (as I recall), along with several veggies (including mac and cheese) and dessert. We've only eaten there once, as we try to spread the love among restaurants and, to the extent possible, try to limit our sit-down dinners in the Magic Kingdom, but if you want to stay in the park for dinner and also sit down for a while and take a proper break, LTT is a good option. It won't knock your socks off, but neither will you likely leave disappointed.

Does anyone know what they are doing with the renovation? Will there be any significant changes to the menu or times? I remember having a wonderful breakfast there with my kids about 5 or 6 years ago. Lunch there is good. Dinner is solid, I didn't think it was as good as lunch. But it wasn't like it was bad (think Tony's).

LTT is our absolute FAVORITE restaurant! We go at least once if not twice each trip. Lunch and dinner are both fantastic. When we ate there in May before renovations I asked our server what was going to change (so I hope she was correct) and she said that it was really just a change in the back/kitchen area as it will be shared with the new restaurant in Adventureland.

We had dinner there and all 4 of us loved it! The atmosphere is beautiful, our server was very friendly and welcoming. She paced the food delivery great and we were all stuffed, we couldn't take anymore when she came to see what we wanted seconds of. Definitely worth a try, I wish they were open next month, we wanted to go back this trip and know my parents would enjoy it too.

It's a family favorite of ours for dinner. Still so so sad that they dumped the character dinner, but we still go there every trip. Love love love.

We love Liberty Tree and think it's the best eatery at MK. We have eaten at every eatery at the MK more than once but always seem to pick LTT for our go to meal. Unfortunately it was going through a refurb/rehab on our trip in Sept. 2015 so we didn't get to eat there but we are making up for that by eating their for lunch one day and dinner one day on our March 2016 trip. :)

Dinner is our favorite time to go due to the family style servings. My DW loves the Craisin dessert and the turkey and beef are outstanding. I don't think that you will be disappointed in going to LTT.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter