Liberty Tree Tavern

gorjus121

DIS Veteran
We have an early dinner ADR for Liberty Tree Tavern for our upcoming trip in April. This will be our fourth trip and we've always past it and it was always crowded. We are looking to end the day with dinner there. Is the food really that good? Any entree recommendations? Ty.

Dinner is fixed. It's a Thanksgiving feast served family style. It's really quite good. If you want to order from the menu you need to go for lunch.

Dinner is pretty similar to a Thanksgiving style meal, family style - no a la carte menu. They bring salad, rolls and cornbread, various side dishes, like mac and cheese, mashed potatoes, a green vegetable, corn (succotash), they have sliced meat and gravy. They bring refills of whatever you would like. They bring their signature dessert a white cake with cranberries and ice cream.

The food is okay, not amazing, it's kind of like Boston Market, probably not as good as Boston Market.

We usually get a late reservation. We usually eat here about once a year.

The family style dinner at Whispering Canyon Cafe over at Wilderness Lodge is pretty awesome, in case you are just looking for something nice.

Last edited:

Look at pictures of the dinner on Trip Advisor. It will give you a good idea of what the family style meal looks like! We are also trying dinner this trip.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

We LOVE LTT!! Have been for lunch and dinner, and probably do one of each on every long WDW trip. To us, it is worth every penny. Nothing fancy, but very tasty!! :)

For context, restaurants we really like and go to often: Jiko, California Grill, Via Napoli, Teppan Edo, Le Cellier, Tusker House.

Went back in the day for dinner when they had characters, not so good and not worth the money, but we really enjoy lunch there. I like the Coloney salad and the pot roast, crab dip and Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake. We ask for bread with out meal. The honey butter reminds me of when I was a kid and went with my parents.

The pot roast they serve at lunch is awesome. I have had it many times and it's honestly enough for 2 ppl to share.

Dinner - If you are comparing the food to the price - like most Disney AYCTE, no it's not worth the price. I will only eat there on DDP. Throw that out of the equation and it's a Thanksgiving meal that most average cooks can come up with. The only thing I will not eat (and actually was what kept us from going for years because I didn't want that quality reflected in the other dishes) is the mac and cheese. It is frozen stouffers style - something I would never eat since we make homemade mac & cheese in our family. I've actually gone and told them to not even bring it to the table.

Lunch - Love lunch there. There is something for everyone, some really enjoyable meals (including the feast but not AYCTE), good dessert, decent prices and a great break in our day to be waited on.

It is a pretty heavy meal on a warm evening - at least we found it to be so when we were last there when the temps were in the 80's. Just our opinion of course! beachfan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter