Liberty Tree Tavern

zoo2tycoon

DIS Veteran
Growing up in 70s used to eat Thanksgiving dinner here. Haven’t been since then - made reservation fie January trip. Worth going?

It's solid. As with most AYCTE meals, it's more about quantity over quality, but the food is well prepared and served hot. It's kind of hard to go wrong with turkey and pot roast. I do miss the characters as well.

Not to stir anything up, but I thought I heard they were going to completely revamp the menu. Perhaps that's just a rumor?

We our big fans of Liberty Tree. We love the dessert so much but everything is a pretty solid meal. We are trying it for lunch for the first time in December so we don't necessarily have to do the all you can eat and since we our on the DxDDP we can try an app and still get the dessert.

We are fans but prefer lunch to dinner. They do a similar AYCTE thing or you can just order a platter with turkey and other fixes. At lunch the also have lots of other options if someone wasn't interested in the whole turkey day thing

I like the decor and that its a "legacy" restaurant, one of the originals...the Ooey Goooey Cake is really good! I miss the characters...one of my fave meals was pre-MNSSHP 2006 at LTT, the characters had Halloween costumes on and the place had sooooo much energy!

We are fans but prefer lunch to dinner. They do a similar AYCTE thing or you can just order a platter with turkey and other fixes. At lunch the also have lots of other options if someone wasn't interested in the whole turkey day thing
I agree, I prefer lunch, as the menu is bigger.

The menu doesn’t appeal to me but these boards have me needing to try that cake!

That was the only reason we went and were so disappointed. We must have gotten the very last scrappings of cake as we only had a bunch of crumbs with topping on it! ☹

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter