• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

License! (:

tinkerbell12

If you can be my bodyguard, I can be your long los
Does anyone have their license? I'm probably going to get mine soon. The only thing stopping me is fear of failing my test. Hahah :]

What's your favorite thing about having your license?

I can't wait until I get my license, but seeing as I don't have my permit yet. . .

Don't worry about failing the test, you can always take it again. Although, I am sure you will pass the first time!

I got my license roughly 2.5 years ago when I turned 16.
I love being able to pretty much go anywhere I want whenever I want. I don't like riding in the car with my parents when they drive (especially my dad), so I definitely like the freedom of driving myself around.

Good luck on the test (whenever you take it)! I'm sure you'll do fine :)

I got mine when I was 17, becuase I started a job and needed to get back and forth to work. Driving isn't even really novelty anymore, since I only do it when I have to. haha.

I turned 16, 5 days ago and I'm terrified of the idea of myself getting my
liscense... I have pretty much everything taken care of except I'm too afraid to get it. My dads ready for me to get it so I cam drive myself to dance but my moms comment is I'm the baby ofthe family and babies don't have liscenses so I just play along with that so I don't have my liscense yet hahaha ha... But I don't have enough hours so i'm safe for now...

I've had my lisence for about a year. I love just being able to be in control of the car. I love driving around with the windows down and my music on :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter