Life changing money - how much would it take?

We are very fortunate that dh’s Parents have been gifting us money every year for over 20 years. We still have all of it, in fact we have a lot more than we were given. We put our money to work for us in the stock market. Dh’s sisters are another story. I bet they only have a fraction of it left.

Before they started gifting to us, they required us to read the millionaire next door book. It really helps put your perspective in the right place.

We paid off our house, only pay cash for cars, and generally live below our means.

The money has been life changing, but not in an outward way. We still live in the same house, DH still works, we don’t drive super fancy cars. We do give a lot to charity. I feel that when you are blessed, you should help to bless others - people and animals :). We do splurge on Disney cruises - I love them.

To truly be honest, it would take a lot of money to change the way we live. The only thing I would really splurge on would be a watercolor house and more travel. We want to leave most of our money to our boys to help out the next generation.

Before they started gifting to us, they required us to read the millionaire next door book. It really helps put your perspective in the right place.

I LOVE that book. It is a little bit redundant but a good book. I recommend it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter