Life lesson's learned from Disney Movie's

twokids0204

DIS Dad #561
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming...
- Dory

Oh yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or learn from it.
- Rafiki

What have you learned?

Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down, in the most delightful way!!!
-Mary Poppins

Come on, they're not all that impressed with conversation, two gentlemen avoid it when they can. Yes, on land it's much preferred for ladies not to say a word, it's she who holds her tongue who gets her man! :eek: hehehe
-Ursula

When you pick a paw paw or a prickly pear, and your prick a raw paw, next time beware. Don't pick the prickly pear by the paw, when you pick a pear better use the claw. But you don't need to use the claw when you pick a pair of the big paw paws. - Baloo

(I don't know when I'll have an opportunity to use this life lesson, but I'm prepared!) :thumbsup2

I can go the distance.
Hercules

O'hana means family, and family means no one gets left behind.
Lilo and Stitch

I just love Disney movies :lovestruc

it's not a laser. it's a little lightbulb that blinks.

Our family is small and its broken, but its good, yeah, still good!! ~Stitch~

parents die alot. and people are raised by animals.

Be prepared! (Although I guess it didn't work out real well in Scar's case!)

Everybody's got a laughing place.

When I was in college, I went through a very bad time with my mother. To make a long story short, after one of her unexpected tirades, I left and went to see Song of the South. The message of that movie got me through one of the worst times of my life. And is the main reason I love Disney as much as I do today. You can get past anything as long as you can visit your laughing place whenever you want.

I'm moving this one to the Community board.Thanks Rich

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter