• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lifetime movie had a new episode last night

Barb-

You have been playing "ping pong" with him ever since I started reading these boards. You never actually said why he doesn't really want to go. I never heard of anyone not wanting to go on vacation. He'll go.
I agree with the others. Try your hardest not to mention the trip to him again-say everything to us. He will eventually want to know what's up. You will have a good time regardless.
We are definitely gonna have to get together and all of us will get you drunk. Let's make a plan.

See you (with or without) on the 30th

Lori

Tuccas!(?spelling)

I would get out the measuring tape, start measuring , and when he asks what you are doing-say that you are measuring him for what is his choice-
A. a tux for a great fantastic cruise w/ his family , or
B. the suit in which he will be laid out in for his funeral if he does not join his family on the great cruise!!

Let me guess-is he stubborn Irish or just regular thickheaded?
I am sorry. of course I am kidding, but I know how frustrating it is to be the planner and the only one excited about a trip. I learned to book everything, make the plans and then say this is what we are doing, if you want to come. He always wants to and act as if it was all his planning when we get to our destination-like I couldn't have gotten ther without him.--My hero!

Good Luck and please let it go and make your plans for you and yor son.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter