• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Light saber how much worth it??

How much do they run and are they really worth the cost experience etc???
$219.99 and, for us, totally worth it. I am a big Star Wars fan and my hubby only enjoys the Mandalorian so far and not much else Star Wars, he doesn't care for the movies, he is not a fan.
But….we had such a great experience at Savi’s(he watched me build and took pictures) that even he declared he enjoyed it immensely and was very happy that I did it. He went so far as to suggest I build another one the next time we go.

My youngest did one (with my teenage son as his +1) and my daughter put together mine (with me as the +1). It was definitely worth it. I want my teenage son to build one for himself and let DH be his +1 so that DH can experience it too. (Teenage son said he wasn't interested or I would've booked a spot for him too.)

My daughter has an Anakin saber she bought at Dok Ondars. She also has a saber she bought online. She didn't want to get the Savii's lightsaber, so I had her build mine so I could take pictures. Now, I think she wants her own.

If you can afford to burn up $200.00 then, I would say it is ok.
otherwise you just got cheated.

Daughter and I built ours last April. Worth every penny. Such a great experience. You feel like you’re “in” the SW universe. Quality sabers too.

You go for the experience. The saber itself, although mostly made of metal isn’t worth it compared to other sabers on the market.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter