Light sabers. Savis booked already?

Carolwoodpr

Disney Dreamer
I have been trying all day to book savi’s for anytime between July 25-29. It is saying not available. I just cancelled WDW where I had everything booked so I am finding this very frustrating.

Savis demand does not seem to be high. They were out inviting walk-ups in last Thursday.

So, I mean, I’d definitely make a reservation - always nice to have one and guarantee your timing well in advance - but I don’t think it’s anything to stress over far in advance.

Really? The dates were open. Thanks so much I will keep checking.
Yeah, they had been clickable from July 1-14 for the past week or so but never had any dates/times. When I checked this morning, it had dates and time through July 23rd all there. And compared to WDW, these haven't been gone in 5 seconds. Most times for every day including Independence Day weekend are available so I wouldn't be super worried as long as you look everyday maybe once when you wake up and once around noon. I am going Sept 9-13 and this is a must for me so I am just prepping for when I get my chance to make a reservation.

We were able to grad a last-min droid build for our end of June trip. Hopefully a Savi's pops up soon for you!

Yeah, they had been clickable from July 1-14 for the past week or so but never had any dates/times. When I checked this morning, it had dates and time through July 23rd all there. And compared to WDW, these haven't been gone in 5 seconds. Most times for every day including Independence Day weekend are available so I wouldn't be super worried as long as you look everyday maybe once when you wake up and once around noon. I am going Sept 9-13 and this is a must for me so I am just prepping for when I get my chance to make a reservation.
It is a must for us as well!

I don’t see how to reserve the droid build, also a must. Any tips?
Same way you book Savis. Lots of refreshing in the app 😂 I booked ours at 11:58pm one night. (12:58 FL time). It’s a 9am reservation, but my husband was ok with not getting to ride rides at the start 🤷‍♀️

Droids are only reservable in Walt Disney World, not at Disneyland. It is just walkup at Disneyland
They actually changed it to reservations only before covid,
don't know if they are keeping it that way or not. We did ours in the summer of 2019 and there was literally no wait so I don't get why they made it reservations only.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter