Light up ice cubes

dialane

Mouseketeer
Just a quick question. Does anyone know where we can order drinks with a lighted ice cube in it other than the luau at the Poly? I got one at the luau, but I seem to remember that other restaurants serve them as well. Thanks for the info.

I know I've seen them at a couple places (Prime Time, Sci-Fi)

BUT they also sell them at Target. We bought a 4 pack for I think somewhere between $5 and $10? They came in red, blue, green and yellow I think.

Carrie

Also Hollywood & Vine and they were selling something before Fantasmic with the glow cubes.

Thanks so much for all the options. My daughter in law just thought the one I had was so neat and wanted one, too, so now I know where to take her to get a "light up" drink!

There are many places in WDW that have them now. Sometimes they are not readily available on the menu but if you ask for them they still seem to be able to come up with them. They come in different colors but the Bar and Grill by the pool at Universal's HRH now serves ice cubes that blink from one color to the next. I think they blink about 4 different colors. Those were really cool!!

There is a company on the internet called Flashing Blinky Lights and they now sell them.

The company that makes them can be found at lite cubes

I used to deal with them when I was a buyer at a Kitchen store that is no longer in business. There are links on their web site showing you where you can order them on the web.

We saw them at the Concourse Steakhouse at the Contemporary and the Outer Rim lounge as well

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter