lightening McQueen

10 minute show. You sit down and lightning comes out (animatronic) and he does Simulator ride. It's an almost 360 wrap around screen. It's a continuous show from opening to closing

Go on YouTube, you can see th entire show. Haven't seen it yet, but it loks really good and well done.

It did not 2 weeks ago.
For a new attraction, there was no line late morning or early afternoon.
However, it also was not on the map yet.

Honest opinion here - It was really bad, a big waste of time and space that could have housed something much, much better.

I looked at it as a show for the younger kids and it was good for that, not so much as adult attraction.
I think it was done quickly and not as good as it could have been.
I did like the animatronic of Lightning McQueen. It was well done.

It was thrown together rather abruptly and put in place just so there would be something Cars related, and something newer, in HS. I can't say it's great, and I certainly wouldn't do it again.

We stumbled upon this a few weeks ago. It was nice to get out of the heat for 10 minutes and have a seat. There was a lot of space in there and I could see how it could be repurposed easily. The bathrooms over there were nice and clean too.

My kids LOVED it! Of course, grandpa is a racecar driver - so they love anything McQueen. The animatronic McQueen was really good. I'd recommend NOT sitting towards the front, so you get a better perspective of the wide screen.

It's a show. No FP and the line has never been crazy, including the day it opened. It's good to get out of the sun and if you have a child who really likes Cars, then it's an enjoyable experience. We've gone twice. The animatronic Lightning is very well done!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter