Lightning Lane

zippy2

Mouseketeer
I’ve read a lot here but I still don’t understand. We are going to Disney Land for the first time tomorrow. I want to use Lightning Lane and need to know if we do this when we are act in the park. We have been to Disney World but my son handled all that.

Yes, you book your lightning lanes once you're in the park. You could book one as soon as you scan your ticket if you wanted to.

Make sure you have the Disney app ready to go tomorrow and familiarize yourself with where the Genie+ and LL booking icons are.

There's a little ad on the app homepage to buy Genie+. You'll also find it if you press the little plus sign at the bottom of the screen.

On your app, press the little plus sign on the screen. That opens a menu. You'll find the LL button there. click it and it takes you to the LL rides available. Choose a ride and click "Book experience."

Rides that have lightning lanes:

Disneyland Park​

Individual Purchase for Lightning Lane Entrance
Attractions include*:
Disney Genie+ Lightning Lane Entrance
Attractions include*:
Disney California Adventure Park

Individual Purchase for Lightning Lane Entrance

Attractions include*:

Disney Genie+ Lightning Lane Entrances
Attractions include*:

Last edited:

Star Tours is at Disneyland, not California adventure. Just an FYI if you are planning based on this list.
Thanks for pointing that out. I cut and pasted the list from the DL website and didn't even notice that was in the wrong place. I'll change it,

Thanks, you helped clear the confusion. We managed to get everything we wanted to do at both parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter