Lightroom and Photoshop Free Trial Periods

CT Disney

DIS Veteran
Hi Everyone,

Just thought I'd pass on a bit of info. I was so excited to give Lightroom and Photoshop a try. Today I downloaded the free trials of both products from the Adobe website. Everything I've read online (disboards, other photography websites, etc) said that Adobe's free trial period was 30 days.

Well...today I learned that this has changed. When I downloaded both programs it gave me a 7 day trial period. I contacted Adobe's online help, and the agent explained that the trial periods had been reduced to either 7 or 14 days, depending on the product.

There's a pretty good chance that everyone on this forum (except me:rolleyes:) already knew that. But just thought I'd post it here in case anyone didn't know.

I am going to (hurry up!) and give them a try!

If you just starting out. I would spend more time with Lightroom. 99% of photo editing can be done their.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter