Lights, Christmas tree's and FAKE snow nowhere else but Disney! New 1.22!

Ohhhhhhh I would so be up for that!!!! How exciting let me know how it goes and we can figure out when to meet up! I'm crossing my fingers for you! :woohoo:

Edited to add: I was just reading back through and noticed you said $1200! That's a lot of money! I'm hoping you can find a cheaper flight. :)

Well, I was looking on Expedia and I could fly out of Halifax (3.5 hour drive, plus $40 in bridge fees and $3 in tolls each way, bridge just one way, plus $50 in parking or pay for hotel room for night.) for just under $600. But I've got about $400 in credits with Air Canada from a another flight (I think) that I didn't go on. So it's $800 with Air Canada out of my home airport (5 minute drive from my home) or $700 out of Halifax... It's confusing!

I really have to sleep on it I think because I just thought of it today. The discount on the rooms ends in 2 days, so I'll have to call tomorrow if I decide to do it! :scared1:

I'll let you know tomorrow what I decide!

Your trip is getting SOOO close!!!

I can't wait to see your pics from MVMCP!

:woohoo:

Well, I was looking on Expedia and I could fly out of Halifax (3.5 hour drive, plus $40 in bridge fees and $3 in tolls each way, bridge just one way, plus $50 in parking or pay for hotel room for night.) for just under $600. But I've got about $400 in credits with Air Canada from a another flight (I think) that I didn't go on. So it's $800 with Air Canada out of my home airport (5 minute drive from my home) or $700 out of Halifax... It's confusing!

I really have to sleep on it I think because I just thought of it today. The discount on the rooms ends in 2 days, so I'll have to call tomorrow if I decide to do it! :scared1:

I'll let you know tomorrow what I decide!

Wow thats still a lot of money either way. the $400 credit is nice but still. What dates are u thinking about going? Looking forward to hearing what you decide. :goodvibes

:Wow thats still a lot of money either way. the $400 credit is nice but still. What dates are u thinking about going? Looking forward to hearing what you decide. :goodvibes

I guess it's not going to happen. :sad1: I was so excited when I had the idea, but I just can't do it for that price. I can sometimes find a flight out of the Charlottetown airport for about $600 or so, but that amount was just way too much, and the exchange rate is not so good for us right now... It's so depressing! I have to cancel two trips in my head now! :confused:

Oh well, I'll keep my eyes out for a good deal in either March or July/Aug. I just won't see the castle all lit up for Christmas, and it will probably be about 20-30 years before I can go at Christmas time. :mad:

One day we'll do a DisMeet!

Hey girl! I've been working crazy hours, so I haven't been able to keep up with your pre-trippie! But, I have some sad news for me, but good news too. We are canceling our Hawaii vacation for now, so that means I will be here! Hopefully, we can figure out a time when we can get together! :goodvibes

I guess it's not going to happen. :sad1: I was so excited when I had the idea, but I just can't do it for that price. I can sometimes find a flight out of the Charlottetown airport for about $600 or so, but that amount was just way too much, and the exchange rate is not so good for us right now... It's so depressing! I have to cancel two trips in my head now! :confused:

Oh well, I'll keep my eyes out for a good deal in either March or July/Aug. I just won't see the castle all lit up for Christmas, and it will probably be about 20-30 years before I can go at Christmas time. :mad:

One day we'll do a DisMeet!

I don't blame you for not booking. That's a lot of money and I forgot you have to exchange your money over. Don't worry there is alway next year to get down there for Christmas. Gotta think positive! :wizard:

Hopefully we can meet up sometime in the future for a dis meet!

Hey girl! I've been working crazy hours, so I haven't been able to keep up with your pre-trippie! But, I have some sad news for me, but good news too. We are canceling our Hawaii vacation for now, so that means I will be here! Hopefully, we can figure out a time when we can get together! :goodvibes

Hey Lindsey sorry to hear you guys had to cancel. But I'm so excited you will be there though! I hope we can figure out a time and place to meet up!!! :woohoo:

Sorry to hear you had to cancel your trip Lindsey! Is that because of the new job?
Cheryl you are getting really close!

Sorry to hear you had to cancel your trip Lindsey! Is that because of the new job?

I can't believe you are there now!!! Hopefully the weather is good and you are having a blast. I can remember back in May when we were at Epcot and you were saying how long it was till your next trip and the cruise. It's finally here!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back.

25 more days to go! I started packing today and man does it feel good. It's freezing here and just knowing that in less than a month will be in warmer weather excites me.

I also went out to the bookstore last weekend to pick up a book my hairdresser was raving about. Has anyone read the twilight books? It's not something that I would normally read about but everyone I've talked to about the series LOVES it! I figure I will keep it for the plane ride down and back to FL but from everyones reviews It's taking me a lot not to read the first one now. :rotfl:

It's been a pretty relaxing weekend. I'm going to head out for a drive and check out the foliage. We have some beautiful color on the trees this year I just wish it would warm up a bit. Hope you all are enjoying your weekend!

:banana: 25 more days!
:banana:

Yay Twilight! They are incredible! My DN told me I should read them, so I did, and loved them so much I finished the books within about a week. Then I had to wait for the newest one and took him to the Midnight Madness party at the bookstore. I had my picture taken with people they hired to look like characters from the book! :rotfl:

Have fun reading them! You should read the first one now and then take the second, or the third on the flight!

25 DAYS!!!

:yay:

YAY! You're almost there! Only us Dis people can truly understand packing so far in advance, lol. Love it!

Ah yes, Twilight. I was FINALLY talked into reading them. All my middle schoolers are reading. I'm on the last one now. They're pretty good...totally diff from what I normally read, but good. You'll get hooked just like everyone else I'm sure, lol!

You're wishing it would warm up and I'm wishing it would COOL DOWN!!! We are at 97 degrees right now. Ick!

You're going to LOVE the Twilight books. I did! Can't wait to hear what you think of them.

Oh my gosh Cheryl, Twilight is amazing! I love love love those books. :lovestruc

Lol I think I'm going to have to start reading it early. :rotfl:

Yay Twilight! They are incredible! My DN told me I should read them, so I did, and loved them so much I finished the books within about a week. Then I had to wait for the newest one and took him to the Midnight Madness party at the bookstore. I had my picture taken with people they hired to look like characters from the book! :rotfl:

Have fun reading them! You should read the first one now and then take the second, or the third on the flight!

25 DAYS!!!

:yay:

It's so funny EVERYONE LOVES these books. I had never even heard about them till the buzz about the movie started coming around. I kind of brushed it off thinking it wouldnt be something I would be interested in. Now the anticipation of reading them is getting me excited!

YAY! You're almost there! Only us Dis people can truly understand packing so far in advance, lol. Love it!

Ah yes, Twilight. I was FINALLY talked into reading them. All my middle schoolers are reading. I'm on the last one now. They're pretty good...totally diff from what I normally read, but good. You'll get hooked just like everyone else I'm sure, lol!

Well packing now is late for me! :lmao: But I'm glad you guys can understand and get excited with me :yay:

The start of packing! That means the trip is reeeallllyyy close! :banana:

It is sooooooo close! :dance3:

You're wishing it would warm up and I'm wishing it would COOL DOWN!!! We are at 97 degrees right now. Ick!

You're going to LOVE the Twilight books. I did! Can't wait to hear what you think of them.

Haha too funny! I would rather take 97 degrees though. I can't stand to be cold. I think I have "southern thin blood". Everyone around here says you need to have thick blood to survive our winters well I think I'm just meant to be a FL girl. Ugh it's only October and I already have 2 blankets on the bed. :confused3

I will def let you know how I like the books!!!! :goodvibes

Only 24 days to go, that's almost 3 weeks! Lucky girl. LOL.

I have never read the Twilight books myself (I'm more of a Harry Potter person) but my sister has them all. I am kind of curious about them especially with the movie coming out...I might have to borrow them from my sister.

Your almost there! How exciting!

Soooo exciting!!!!!

Only 24 days to go, that's almost 3 weeks! Lucky girl. LOL.

I have never read the Twilight books myself (I'm more of a Harry Potter person) but my sister has them all. I am kind of curious about them especially with the movie coming out...I might have to borrow them from my sister.

3 weeks from tomorrow! :dance3:

I will have to admit I was curious about them too. I actually started reading it and it's not bad. Granted I'm not too far into it but it's off to a good start.

It's okay! :) Yeah, I have to start my new job on the week of Nov.2 and I have to be there for training. Plus, I can't really leave for a two week long vacation starting a new job. We may wait until Disney opens their new resort in Hawaii. We'll see...

I can't believe your trip is almost here Cheryl! Time flys! :banana:

It's okay! :) Yeah, I have to start my new job on the week of Nov.2 and I have to be there for training. Plus, I can't really leave for a two week long vacation starting a new job. We may wait until Disney opens their new resort in Hawaii. We'll see...

I can't believe your trip is almost here Cheryl! Time flys! :banana:

Time sure does fly! I'm really hoping we can meet up sometime Lindsey that would be great!!! :goodvibes Congrats again on the new job...what are you going to be doing with ME?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter