Lightsaber envy

LilGMom

<font color=red>It makes me want to Kiss on the li
Oh my goodness!!!! As a huge Star Wars fan I was almost on the floor rolling with the whole "lightsaber" bit on this week's podcast after Bob's report on the Jedi Training Academy show. I have a Jedi Mickey and Yoda Star Tours souvie on my desk with their lightsabers out and I know what type of lightsaber toy they were playing with so could relate to having lighsaber issues. :lmao:

Thanks for the laugh!

:darth:

I have to say, I was laughing so hard during this segment. They handle it so well... you know what they were inferring, but yet, it wasn't blatant, so those who might be listening and are too young to get it, well they would just scratch their head and keep going!

I love that this podcast isn't always "family friendly". I like having a grown up podcast!

I see your Schwartz is as big as mine. Let's see how well you handle it.

I was laughing out loud to that....it was so funny! :lmao:

That is a converstation you certainly won't hear on any other podcast....that is why I love the Dis Unplugged!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter