Lightsaber reservation

pfeifer1990

Mouseketeer
Has anyone had success getting a reservation for the week of May 15 - 20 to build a lightsaber?
Prior to our 60 day window I was seeing tons of availability especially at night but for these dates I am getting no availability...

Just reporting the same issue, seeing tons of availability 5/8 to 5/14, then none for 5/15-5/22.

That's really odd. Try putting in a dining alert using mouse dining and see if it alerts you with a time. Those dining alerts saved us this past week! They are super accurate you just have to jump on them asap

Hm I thought maybe we just waited to late to book, but we also saw tons of times available for our end of April trip a week ago and now nothing left that whole week actually. I just assumed this was normal though and we waited too long.

I'm noticing the same. Earlier this week they still had appointments (plenty of them) available from April 28 onward, now it's just all over the map. Some mid May are gone completely, a few early May are there. It's weird to see some completely sold out two months out if I'm honest.

I checked this AM and saw some spots for 5/14 open. They weren’t open at 7:30AM Est, but were about an hour ago. Maybe the reservation times are opening up later??

I checked this AM and saw some spots for 5/14 open. They weren’t open at 7:30AM Est, but were about an hour ago. Maybe the reservation times are opening up later??
Good to know, thanks for the heads up. Still nothing for April 28 but maybe will just keep trying randomly the next couple days.

I called Disney, because I thought it was strange. Thought maybe the website was glitching. But no, the person said ppl cancel all the time. Especially closer to their trip date. Fingers crossed for you.
I booked the 5/14 date. I didn’t want to go to GE the day, but we don’t want to miss my DS not doing Savi’s.

I called Disney, because I thought it was strange. Thought maybe the website was glitching. But no, the person said ppl cancel all the time. Especially closer to their trip date. Fingers crossed for you.
I booked the 5/14 date. I didn’t want to go to GE the day, but we don’t want to miss my DS not doing Savi’s.
We did the same. I check every day! hoping to get later that week.

I was wondering if it might have something to do with Disney holding reservations for Starcruiser guests but if the problem is new starting mid-May I guess that doesn't make much sense. 🤔

Savis lightsaber reservations opened up this morning a little bit after 4 am CST for the week of May 15-May 20! We got the Thursday evening we wanted.

Wondering if this was a Supply Chain issue. Waiting for inventory confirmation before they released the reservations?

I'm getting nothing for June 22-27. Really frustrating. These just dump at some later date or something??? What on earth?

I'm getting nothing for June 22-27. Really frustrating. These just dump at some later date or something??? What on earth?
I believe if I recall they don’t become available until 60 days prior. So if looking 22-27 I would suggest checking back April 21/22.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter