• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Like It, Hate It, Never Tried It Before - Part 8

bell peppers right? dad was a omelet master and hence I have no idea what oatmeal is as staple.

Waffles and chicken....with bleu cheese dressing?

Yep....found the best all-round BBQ place here.....unfortunately .....my taste buds were just begining their protrest....so come labor day, according to the DR, this morning, my taste buds will return and Brisket here I come!!!

egg foo young?

senior year in high school, bachelor cooking, first thing she made us cook....and well...the rest is history......NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

peaches and cottage cheese?

no....tomato soup ruined them for me....though when my mother was house bound, I let her make them for me out of Tilamook cheese...she just loved tomato soup and grilled cheese.

rueben sandwich ?

I should, I really should...with all the media info on healthy benfits, but I usually dont' eat breakfast until awake for four hours doing yard and walking exercise. Being retired makes breakfast flexible, so by mid morning....oatmeal is just blah!!!!!

one slice of fresh tomato atop a baked potatoe ?

no baked potatoes, not on the food plan for me, and wouldn't want a tomato on it
oatmeal is great.......we're retired too, but I need to eat close to the same time every meal.

smoothies?

well....I won't buy one commercially, but love homemade smoothies and I make a few depending on ripeness of fruit in the bowl. banaa, pineapple and pear/peach/green mango will be blended.

onion rings?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter