Lilo and Stitch Easter Eggs

Safari Steve

D23 Expo Here I Come!!!
I found Dumbo in Lilo's room, and the 'Orlando' postcard (w/ Cindy's Castle) near the Shave Ice stand. Did anyone else see those or others?

BTW, what a great movie!

Saw dumbo and the post card - did you see the mulan poster in nani's room?

I did not see Dumbo while watching the movie, but hubby recorded the special for me that was on Friday night, and when I watched the video, that segment was in there. I rewound it just to make sure. Looks like you really had to have been looking to find Dumbo while watching the movie.

There is a game on Disney.com where you have to help Stitch hide by dressing him in different outfits. I noticed Dumbo on the easel then, so I wondered if he was in the movie too. Sure enough he was, but yes I went into the movie looking for him.

Somehow I was just looking right at the Dumbo without searching - maybe the Pixar movies have gotten me used to scanning the toys. I also noticed a puffer fish sort of toy on Lilo's shelf in the background. At least I think I did, it was in the background water color, but that is what it looked like to me. It made me think of the "Finding Nimo" reference in Monsters inc.

I didn't see the Mulan poster, but the Orlando post card really stood out (on Monsters Inc I saw the disneyland posters right away, because I have some of them and recognize them - I don't know if I would've noticed Mulan).

Also, I didn't really notice it, but I saw on the net that the coffee house where Nani asks for a job is called "Kiki's Coffee House" an homage to Kiki's delivery service and director Miyazaki. Also, there is a Mulan Wok Eatery, didn't see that one either.

I also saw this on the net, but I can't verify: "When Lilo retrieves her doll and hugs it, it smiles. When Stitch hits his alien creator with a VW Beetle, the surfer on a poster looks shocked."

DR

I noticed the Mulan Wok.....and the orlando postcard.

I agree, it was a great movie. The backgrounds were absolutely beautiful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter