Lilo & Stitch **SPOILERS***

I didn't start having a good time until Stitch built the San Francisco scene
Actually, I think this is an Easter Egg kinda thing. From my perspective (seeing SF every day and travelling to DL/DCA frequently), it sure looks like what he was destroying was DCA... Maybe AV can verify this.

Sarangel

from Johare: It isn't a bad movie and we did enjoy it, but it wasn't that memorable either. I can't see it ever being called a Disney classic. It was hard to like any of the characters for the first half of the movie and even at the end Stitch wasn't that likeable, though it was easy to feel a little sympathy for him.

Finally someone that agree with me!
:D
I just really thought Stitch was very rude, mean and unlikable until about half-way through the movie. It took too long to find out that he had a good side and by then I just didn't care for him.
We did however fall in love with Lilo!!:D
And I just didn't get the whole alien thing....what was up with all of them??? Couldn't figure out who was who or who was good or bad or whatever.....and by the end of the movie....just thought the aliens were an annoyance.
Wish they would have gotten more in depth with Bubbles' character.
We really loved the animation and the interaction between the sisters!!:D

I liked Lilo and her sister a lot and the other Hawaiian characters were great too. The animation was nice with the Hawaiian representations really nicely done. Stitch however annoyed me to no end in the beginning and I was just starting to warm up to him in the end. Oh, for just a little more time! I still think he looks like a koala pokemon. ;)

The aliens were a bit odd. I kept thinking about Warner Brothers when I saw them. And Bubbles? I liked him but certainly didn't understand his character.

This movie was good but not fabulous IMO. I think it's a vast improvement over Atlantis though and believe that they just may be on the right track.

Now how long before we see a sequel to Lilo and Stitch, you know starring that weird alien, what's his name? (Sorry, I couldn't resist! ;) )

As far as not being able to tell who was good and who was bad, Chris Sanders has said in many interviews that that was one of his main objectives all along. He wanted to have a cast that had different goals and different flaws, but that no one was all-good or all-bad. Jumba is probably the closest to being a villain, but in the end he has a recognition and reversal (that goes all the way back to Greek theatre as an important character-building process). Stitch also has a r/r, as well as Lilo and the Grand Councilwoman. I personally liked the alien design, especially the way the slight similarities between Jumba and Stitch, which pointed at Jumba's attempt to "...give you some of my good looks..."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter