Lime Green Mickey

I do..worked great when a non English speaking Disney guest grabbed my luggage off the magical express...I just smiled... pointed to the lime green mickey and the girl sheepishly walked away...we also used them on our backpacks/ bags for the parks,strollers ,etc. We love using them and we actually got a couple "Hi fellow diser"!
We saw a few as well

I think we tried it once years ago, no recognition. We've been to WDW many times and I don't recall every seeing one. It'd be fun to bump into others from the boards, but I think statistically the odds are pretty slim. I have met some Dis-ers on site a few times, but it was pre-arranged. :)

I still have some on my bags and my back pack. Plus I wear lime green shoes and lime green Mickey ears! I am just limey all over! LOL!

Ever get a shout out?
I have a few times and once hubby was carrying my backpack and someone greeted him as Twende and he was so confused for a few seconds. It was really funny!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter