Lime Soft Serve?

For Halloween they are also offering it without the Sprite as a nod to Maleficent. Its served on a black waffle cone (I want to say it's chocolate, but DFB says there’s no flavor to the cone) with chocolate horns and purple glitter.

Word of warning: people who have tried the non-float version says the sour taste is pretty intense. If you’re not used to it, start with the float!

Last edited:
For Halloween they are also offering it without the Sprite as a nod to Maleficent. Its served on a black waffle cone (I want to say its chocolate, but DFB says there’s no flavor to the cone) and purple glitter.

Word of warning: people who have tried the non-float version says the sour taste is pretty intense. If you’re not used to it, start with the float!
If it’s sour Dh will love it!

I might actually try it if it is sour, my biggest issue with lime desserts is that they are not sour enough, but I am odd and love limes.
I think it’s an odd combination with a waffle cone and chocolate horns but I’ll still try it.

I'm glad I didn't order the float without asking for a sample. I've come to realize that lime ice cream is not my thing. I can say it's not sour though

Is it Dole whip lime? Our local Dairy bar has a lot of dole whip flavors including pineapple, lime, mango and raspberry.

We had the float. Best word to describe it is refreshing. Excellent treat for a hot Florida day.

I’ve had the Peter Pan Float. I loved it and found it refreshing and a sweet treat that didn’t sit too heavy on a hot day like regular ice cream can sometimes do. After Craig and Ryno made a blog about it, I knew I had to try it! It gets 5 stars from me and will be a go-to treat when at the MK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter