Limit of days for Free Dinning? ? ?

Born2Cruz

Mouseketeer
Can someone tell me if there is a limit to the number of days you can have free dinning? I know you have to buy a package and stay 3 nights with at least a 1 day park ticket for everyone in your party but how many days can you use the free dinning. In otherwords how long can your stay be to receive the free dinning.

I believe the minimum is 3 night and the maximun 14 nights! I am not really sure the gist of your question:confused3

We have free dining for 14 night I tried to add an extra night, but it was a BIG FAT NO

I think you (lucky :)) U.K. residents get different restrictions than we do. Disney knows your average trip is a lot longer than most of ours.

I think you (lucky :)) U.K. residents get different restrictions than we do. Disney knows your average trip is a lot longer than most of ours.

yes we do :banana::banana:. the UK maximum is 21 nights, I am seriously going to BURST. Having said that, the standard ddp (free) is only available to uk guests staying in delux or dvc resorts, qsp is offered for mods but NO free dining in values.
Ceri x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter