Limit on # of Nights with Postcard?

weluvpluto

DIS Veteran
When I made my reservation, I just assumed (I'm hoping wrongly) that I could only book 10 nights because that's how it is for AP rates.

Is there a limit on how many nights you can book with a postcard? (I'm looking to book 14 :) )

When I made my reservations they just booked two ressies for me and used the code for both. I think that she said there was a limit of 8 consecutive nights so she booked the 8 nights for me and then booked 2 extra nights seperately and used the code for those also.

Tina

Well I called this morning and she said the maximum is 10 nights, so I'll just have to wait for the next round of AP rates :p

I have booked 3 different reservations from the same PIN#. The dates were all covered in the timeframe allowed. No one told me I could only have one. Why not just book 2 separate reservations to cover the time period you want to go, and have CRO link them so you wont have to change rooms. ( most times this is no problem).

To get the AP rate does that mean you can only get it for 10 nights during one time period? I purchased and AP so I could get better rates without waiting for PIN#s. Do not tell me I can only use it for one reservation per time period. I go in spurts depending on the $$ for airfare. I have plans to go Oct, Nov & Dec. along with my May trip. Now my DS6 says he wants to go again just before he goes back to school in Sept and my nice DH said tell your mother she will take you. :goodvibes

Unfortunately, I can't book another reservation because I'm checking in on July 4th and that's the last day for check-ins on the code. I was looking to add July 14th -18th, but the code is not valid then.
An Ap code can be used for more than 1 reservation, but each reservation can't be more than 10 nights (we're looking for 14 total) - hope that makes sense :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter