• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Limits on All You Can Eat Pass- USH?

Surroundedbyboys

Mouseketeer
I know there are only a few restaurants that you can use the All You Can Eat Pass at in Universal Studios Hollwood but can you get anything off the menu at those places? It's one entree, one side and one dessert each time through the line. There are great desserts at the Jurassic place- can you pick anything or is there an actual special menu? Thanks!

You order off of the general menu, and like it says it a side, entree, and desert, each time you go through the line.

While you only need to use the pass twice to get your full money's worth, there are only four resturants to choose from at this time. (and much of the time a couple of those will close early or open late in the off season) Also, drinks are not included, nor are snacks from the carts around the park.

And finally, on most non-weekend days, you can get through Universal Studios before 5 pm. So if you grab a quick breakfast before you enter, you really only need to eat one meal in the park. And it with Citywalk's many fine resturants and the food court upstairs across from the theatre, I keep talking myself out of the pass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter