Limo From LAX to Anaheim

Ella1

<font color=blue>Thinks DL is the best park<br><fo
We will be arriving at LAX on 30th June and we would like a limo to take us to Anaheim if we can find one that doesn't cost the earth.
It will be me and Happy Traveller, my daughter and her 2 sons and a daughter (6 in all) and we figured this might work out about the same price as a taxi.
Does anybody know where to start looking for reasonably priced quotes?
Thanks
Love Ella

I started a thread about this a while back - it might be a few pages down... anyway I ended up renting a car for a week for about the same price as a one-way limo ride.

Don't know if that is an option for you since your location is England (i dont know what the legalities involved in out of country liscences or whatever - I am not going to pretend to be anything other than the stereotypical dumb American that I am haha) I figured this way if we want to go someplace one night we can easily travel around (even just to make a quick trip to a convenience store for some lower costs bottles of water for the room or something)

As none of us can drive, we are not able to do this, have to say this would be the easiest way to do it and also handy for getting around. it's not a case of not wanting to drive, none of us can drive...lol.
Love Ella

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter