Limo ride

Tiiiigergirl

<font color=red>Had to be rolled out of the restau
Last time as a surprise, I booked a limo ride to take us back to the airport from our hotel. Not a town car but a stretch limo. We didn't care for it. Is there something wrong with our family? For the price I just didn't see what the hoopla was supposed to be. I mean, the guy did not have water or soda in there as ordered so that might have been part of it I don't know. But we have enjoyed speaking with the town car drivers in the past and they have seems really friendly. This guy was standoffish and rude. I don't know if he just thought we were what we are...a family that thought we would try it out to what a limo was like but if he was trying to sell the service he did a crummy job of it! Anyway, are we just weird? Be kind even though I did just ask for this! :rotfl2:

I wouldn't say you're weird because you didn't care for the experience.
Of course you have to wonder, if you had a wonderfully friendly driver who made you feel welcome, and if you had the water and soda that you had expected, would you still feel the same?
If you think you'd still feel that it wasn't worth it, then just don't hire a limo again in the future.

BTW, which company did you use?

I knew I would be asked what company we used and I honestly can't remember. Our last trip was almost two years ago. A week after we got back, my mom had a stroke. Drove everything out of my mind. We know it wasn't Town and Country because we have used them in the past and for some reason we didn't book them that time for the Limo ride. I just spoke to my husband and he said he felt claustrophobic. So is the inside the same for all Limos? But let's face it. It was bigger than the inside of any car. I guess I'm calling it. He is weird. I had bad service so I'm normal. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter