Limo Service Suggestions

Captain Nemo

Earning My Ears
I know it has been asked before, but here goes. We are flying into John Wayne and heading to DL for two days, then we are going to cruise on the Magic with a return flight to LAX. Since this is our first vacation to the west coast, we are looking for a reliable limo company to handle all our transportation needs. Any help would be appreciated. pirate:

We loved the excucar service offered by super shuttle. When we got off the magic repo cruise a couple weeks back..the driver had waited almost an hour for us. He could see all the confusion.

A few days later we had also reserved their services to take us to the airport from the GC hotel. We had a 4am pick up time, the driver was already out front when we exited the resort bright and early that morning. This time, they had brought a limo for us. We loved it and what a way to end our vacation.

They are very prompt and professional, you reserve and pay for them in advance, including tip. We gave them a bit extra of course because we had extremely heavy bags and a lot of them.

You can get the phone numbers at supershuttle.com (they also offer a van service) We have used the van service offered by super shuttle in both Florida and Texas and it has always been excellent. We prefer to have the private car service though.

I thought they were very good. They have a flat rate and provide vans, limos, and towncars. Their # is 714-381-9897.

Thanks for the info. What kind of limo's do they have? Are they in good condition,new or are they beat up? Sometimes in New York City you can get some really nice cars or the ones that have seen there better days! Thanks again. Dominick

We used www.best-trans.com 1 800 827 7411 we are very happy with them
The driver got out of the car and took our pictures for us. They called us a couple of times when we stayed there. We have used them 3 times and very happy each time with them :love:

We used limo service when we returned from the repo cruise in May
The best price I found was through Limozip.

We were very pleased with the service. Nice car, clean and well stocked. Anthony was our driver. I e-mailed a couple of times after booking to update him on times, etc and I always got a return call from him - usually the same day.

For our group the limo service was only a few dollars more than super shuttle would have been and was actually LESS than dedicated service through super shuttle.

Captain Nemo- We are also from Staten Island and are going on the west coast cruise. We'll be on the July 2nd cruise along with my parents and another family from SI. When are you cruising? I booked Super Shuttle and Golden West. I read mixed reviews about Super Shuttle. We're trying to decide which one to go with but I'm leaning towards Golden west.

Hello Wendy,
We are leaving July 28th,cruising on the 30th. I am trying to get all our transportation in order. I did get a price from Orange County Limo. I'm not too sold on Super Shuttle. I've been waiting to get feedback from the boards. Nothing like first hand experience! When we travel to DW it's very easy, maybe because we are very familiar with it. I've always used Happy Limo and have been satisfied with them. I want this trip to be special for my family, that is why I'm looking for a good limo service.Good clean cars with good service. What part of the Island are you from? We live in Princess Bay. Have a great trip! Let me know how you make out with the limos!
Dominick

Hi Dominick-
We're from Oakwood. We've decided to go with Golden West. Hopefully they'll work out. I'll let you know. I'm going to cancel Super Shuttle. We're leaving July1. Are you going to DL? We're going for 4 days after the cruise. These boards have been a great help when planning this trip.

I highly recommend Best Transportation. I used them for an event where there were multiple pick ups and drop offs over a five day period. Including everything from towncars, limos, hummer limo and full size bus and all the drivers were very good and cars were very well kept. They were never late and very accomodating.

lwilliam here - one of your July 30 cruise buddies!
I just went on the LimoZip.com site
they are having a 20% discount on webrates
check it out
Lucy

Thanks for all the info. You guys are great! Lucy, I can't believe how fast the time is flying by. Just hope that it slows down while we are cruising! Wendy, we will be in DL for 2 days prior to the cruise. I would love to have spent more time in Cali. but I have this big complex with taking too much time from work. These boards really do help in every aspect. I just feel so well prepared to enjoy all the Magic that Disney has to offer!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter