Lindsay and Chris PJ! WP/Italy Isola/AAR...Disneyland Paris Honeymoon added 7-19

wow you are in the home stretch now!!!! I can't believe its this close!!

Your list is getting shorter! I'm so excited for your; your big day is almost here!

the wedding crafts are coming along...here is my progress thus far

place cards-DONE
IMG_0010.jpg

menu's (1/2 way done)
IMG_0019.jpg

postcards for guestbook (i cheated and had these printed from vista print for free!)
front
IMG_0015.jpg

back
IMG_0017.jpg

possible mini picture frame for cat picture in bouquet
IMG_0006.jpg

programs (i'll post better pics later)
securedownload-1.jpg

Those menus are cute cute cute! I like the polka dot ribbon a lot.
I like one of the smaller oval frames for the cat picture.

Caryn you are so freaking talented. I love everything! Lindsay, I am so excited for you!!!!! I can't believe your wedding is in 17 days!!!! :banana:

Everything looks great Lindsay and Caryn! Can't wait to see the final result!

Caryn great job on the projects!! Those menus are so cute!!

Lindsay you are almost there! I can't believe how close you are now! :cool1:

I can't believe how close we are already! Our family starts arriving next week. How weird. We're really good on projects so far.
Door hangers are done
I've started the favors
I've made a playlist of songs that I have to burn to a cd.

This week(end) we are going to finish the favors
Organize everything into rehersal, ceremony and reception

I apologize for being a bad disbride and not posting any pictures... my camera battery died and I have recharged it.
I have pikz of the bridal party shirts and the door hangers....

Can't wait to see the pikz!

Any ideas how Caryn should wear her hair? I think corn rollz would super klassy! Or maybe she should do her hair like Hannah Montana!

Btw, your menus kind of look like tampons.

How's Cordy's fever? Is her poor little head still warm?

thank you all for the compliments! i'm almost done with all of the wedding crafts...i am 90% done with the veil, i'm deciding whether or not to re-inforce to rhinestones i put on there, i finished the mini picture frame of the cat. i made 2 for lindsay to choose from with that...the menu's and programs are done and packed in a box, along with the aisle runner. my next project is making a dvd slide show in keynote for the bus rides...i have like 250 pictures to fit on there, so that should be interesting. i need mark to help me with that...

shaylih-thanks for the menu compliment. i find that i'm a fan of tampons, no matter what color they are! i have a "special" hair style all picked out for the big day...stay tuned to see what it looks like. it's got klass...

I LOVE this PJ

There's never a dull moment over here!!

Some small updates:
I have made the final payment to Randy and we had a quick call about the wedding day schedule. I told him that under no circumstances would we have staircase shots at the grand. I hate that carpet.

Chris finally made copies of the welcome letter and bought water bottles for the welcome bags. We're going to finish stuffing them this week.

The plan for the weekend is: Finish the favors, organize everything (a box for ceremony, a box for reception, etc) clean out my car so that we can fit everything in, pack, type up all reservations times confirmation #s etc onto one spreadsheet and make several copies, try not to stress. (i think wine will play a large roll in trying not to stress)

I have made the final payment to Randy and we had a quick call about the wedding day schedule. I told him that under no circumstances would we have staircase shots at the grand. I hate that carpet.

I totally agree; I didn't want any on the stairs either :rotfl: The only shots inside the GF that we even took were by the piano (since I play piano myself).

Definitely try not to stress (I know easier said than done) this weekend. My regret is that I wish I would have relaxed and enjoyed the last week or so before the wedding, so here's hoping you get to kick back some yourself :wizard:

Sounds like you have a great plan! I love the GF, but I agree the carpet needs to go. I thought they were putting in marble floors? I guess that got put on hold with the sucko economy.

I agree with Vanessa, try not to stress too much. Everything is going to be great and come together perfectly. If it dosen't, none of your guests will know!

I can't believe how close you are now!

Everything looks great !

I agree with the carpet comment its a bit shabby looking now !

Can't even imagine how your feeling 11 days away ! I've still got over a month and I'm already starting to get butterflies in the tummy !!

Good luck this weekend finalising everything.

Linz xxx :)

Lindsay,

You are getting so close!! I am excited for you!! Try not to stress out too much!! I agree, wine always helps with the stress level!! All the crafty projects look awesome!! :goodvibes

Official Ten Day forcast!!
Today is the first day that I can see my wedding day on the ten forcast.
High: 85
Low:65
SUNNY!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter