Line at Doc Ondar’s?

shrinkydinky

Disney Dreamer
I wanted to buy a legacy lightsaber at Doc Ondar’s during our trip first week in April, so I’ve been watching lots of YouTube videos. One recent video showed a line of people out the door waiting to look at and buy lightsabers at Doc Ondar’s. Has anyone gone recently that can verify if this is true? I know we’re going at a busy time, what with Spring Break. Just hoping to not wait in a long line for that.

Yes, this is quite often true. There will be a QR code you can scan to get on the waiting list when it is busy, then they will send you a push notification when it is your turn to enter the line (not your turn to buy, but your turn to enter the outside line to wait your turn to enter Dok Ondar’s). Once inside, there is another line you’ll have to wait in before you get personalized help from a legacy saber cast member. Earlier in the day, you’ll have better luck with shorter or no lines.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter