Line drying clothes

So you mean to tell me Karla is a poor camper? No wonder I had to buy her dinner last year. I tell ya what, I hate poor campers like George W. Bush hates midgets. Had I known there was a bunch of poor people on here and Facebook I'd have never joined. To imagine I've been dooped like a Moran all this time thinking I was hanging around wealthy rv'ers. I'm going back to my millions and selling my camper. Maybe if I do like a stay at GF, Contemporary, WL and the Poly all in one week nobody will think I ever associated with this group.

So you mean to tell me Karla is a poor camper? No wonder I had to buy her dinner last year. I tell ya what, I hate poor campers like George W. Bush hates midgets. Had I known there was a bunch of poor people on here and Facebook I'd have never joined. To imagine I've been dooped like a Moran all this time thinking I was hanging around wealthy rv'ers. I'm going back to my millions and selling my camper. Maybe if I do like a stay at GF, Contemporary, WL and the Poly all in one week nobody will think I ever associated with this group.

You got 2 campers to sell. Better get busy.:rotfl:

You got 2 campers to sell. Better get busy.:rotfl:

Well before I leave the fort today I'm gonna get a clipboard 1st and write down who all looks really poor and trashy. I'm also going to report any clotheslines to the desk. I started thinking before I went to sleep last night that I saw a clothesline in the 2000 loop and it made it where I couldn't sleep knowing I'm living amongst the cheap and poor.

On a more serious note, I could give a crap less who has a clothesline. Larry if you have nothing better than to worry about than clothelines and BS like that you a miserable little man. IMO or should I put IDO so I can glorify myself you have tried your best to knock down some other posters on here for a while. RV.net knows it all, nobody here knows anything. Wasn't that your words a while back? The only difference between rv.net and here is there's more people . Oh, but I forget those people are smarter than us. They must have an extra smart chromosome us campers here don't have. Why don't you start a website called Larry's World? Why the hell do we need rv.net when we can just come ask you. We'll drink your koolaid and you can give us rv advice and we will follow you.:worship:

Someone please send me a new pair of underwear....i just wet myself laughing.....:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:...Wow!!! you know :rotfl: just when you think you have heard it all....and then a clothes line thread gets started...And takes a life of its own:lmao::lmao::lmao: Great thread...great people....But can i borrow your trees to hang my clothes line on....popcorn::

Well before I leave the fort today I'm gonna get a clipboard 1st and write down who all looks really poor and trashy. I'm also going to report any clotheslines to the desk. I started thinking before I went to sleep last night that I saw a clothesline in the 2000 loop and it made it where I couldn't sleep knowing I'm living amongst the cheap and poor.

On a more serious note, I could give a crap less who has a clothesline. Larry if you have nothing better than to worry about than clothelines and BS like that you a miserable little man. IMO or should I put IDO so I can glorify myself you have tried your best to knock down some other posters on here for a while. RV.net knows it all, nobody here knows anything. Wasn't that your words a while back? The only difference between rv.net and here is there's more people . Oh, but I forget those people are smarter than us. They must have an extra smart chromosome us campers here don't have. Why don't you start a website called Larry's World? Why the hell do we need rv.net when we can just come ask you. We'll drink your koolaid and you can give us rv advice and we will follow you.:worship:

OK Everyone!

The mayor has spoken. On his order, I am making the following
proclamation:

From today forward, anyone with an extra smart chromosome will be reqired to post on RV.net. Those with out the extra smart chromosome will be required to display their Lime green underwear while at the fort for identification purposes. If Disers without the extra smart chromosome are discovered at the Fort without displaying the required undergarments, they will be brought before a board of three senior Disers selected by the underwear fairy. Their conduct will be reviewed and punishment will be swift, but fair.

:rotfl:

OK Everyone!

The mayor has spoken. On his order, I am making the following
proclamation:

Those with out the extra smart chromosome will be required to display their Lime green underwear while at the fort for identification purposes.

:rotfl:

On their person(which in my case would not be pretty):scared1: or on the clothes line?

On their person(which in my case would not be pretty):scared1: or on the clothes line?

On a clothesline will be the most acceptable form of display. However, if said undergarments are displayed on their person, they must either be visible to all, or proof must be provided upon request of the mayor. :eek:

On a clothesline will be the most acceptable form of display. However, if said undergarments are displayed on their person, they must either be visible to all, or proof must be provided upon request of the mayor. :eek:

Thank you! Much safer..I don't want to scare anybody away!

That's funnier than you know. Our mayor recently resigned in disgrace after it was reported that the city paid a large, undisclosed settlement to his former Admin Asst. They had been having an affair, then she broke it off and threatened a lawsuit. The city bought her off to avoid a public lwasuit, and they thought they'd keep it quiet. So much for secrecy. :lmao:

Good God, I can't believe what this turned in to.

Not sure if this is on topic or off topic anymore :rotfl2: but I bought a drying rack at Menards today for the RV :thumbsup2

I feel it my duty to report that next to my site this weekend (922), there were people hanging not one, not two, but 5 towels on a line! :scared1: They also had the yellow rope tied to both trees! OMG!

Thus ends my public service announcement for the day.

PS- The mayor witnessed this horrific act. I just wish my camera had batteries to have recorded the event.

I feel it my duty to report that next to my site this weekend (922), there were people hanging not one, not two, but 5 towels on a line! :scared1: They also had the yellow rope tied to both trees! OMG!

Thus ends my public service announcement for the day.

PS- The mayor witnessed this horrific act. I just wish my camera had batteries to have recorded the event.

That's a flagrant violation! Clothes lines are for the hanging of underwear only. The more streaked and skid-marked, the better. :lmao:

As long as the sites are being paid for I'm ok with it. Boy one thing I learned. Don't ever get put in 2000 loop near the group camp area. Them there scouts was noisy.

This never gets old

candy.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter