Line up to get into the Christmas store at Downtown Disney

CR Resort Fan 4 Life

DIS Veteran
Today at Downtown Disney we saw a huge line up to enter the Christmas store and .we asked a Cast Member standing outside what was going on. She told us because everything was 50% off they had to limit the amount of people going inside, so you were let in every few minutes.

:scared1: Maybe it won't all be gone when we get there next week!! I love that store!!!!

You can get alot of stuff int he parks...also at 50% off...we bought some today at AK..

We did see a kid of about 4 get 2 or 3 or christmas ornaments and just throw them on the floor..parents never said a work just took his hand and left the store....:confused3

Well at the high prices they had the christmas stuff offered for they had to reduce it or they would be selling the same stuff next year cuse they had so much left over!! We though $13 plus for a simple ornament was crazy!!
We did get christmas cards for half price at the resort the day we left, they were still full price in the parks.
Bev

Does anyone know if the santa Mickey Santa hats are still well stocked? We arrive saturday (12/20) and last year they were gone! But last year we went a few days after christmas. Hmmm I just hope things aren't sold out everywhere!

we went there tonight, long line to get in .. i agree on the 50% off sale, definitely expensive pre-50% but it wasn't TOO bad post 50% off. They also had 2009 ornaments, incase someone wants those!

In regards to the Mickey Santa hat, is that the one with the chimney light-up? We saw a few, but not TOO many.
[We could have missed the others though, there was alot of stuff and it was messy with the crowds]

I hope this is just a Christmas sale and they aren't going to close the doors. We won't be there until 1/26 and I love that store.

I hope this is just a Christmas sale and they aren't going to close the doors. We won't be there until 1/26 and I love that store.

Ditto this. It's one of my favorite shops in all of WDW. We'll be there for Marathon Weekend, so hopefully they'll still have the stuff I didn't buy 2 weeks ago when I was in (no room in the suitcase).

All the parks and resort gift shops are having a sale 50% off on Christmas ornaments, tree skirts, and stockings ( I think all the Christmas stuff is on sale but some not at the 50% mark.) Also they are having a sale on tshirts, mugs, baseball hats, beach towels and something else-this 40% off. The sale is lasting until Jan. 4th. We got a bunch of stuff that we would have not gotten at the regular price. Really did not see too many people taking advantage of the sales. The cast members could not believe the sale prices either.

The sale prices shocked me too but I was thrilled at the stuff I bought. Every store we went in was participating in the sale Saturday & Sunday.

That would have been awsome. To bad we live in Va now instead of Fl. I would have drove down just for that sale.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter